Do you like your username?

i think so :) it's based off a nickname of my korean name! not sure if people can pronounce it tho ; v;

I mean, I'm pretty happy with this, I just kinda chose it on a whim because I couldn't think of any other usernames and it's just kinda become part of my identity on this site, and I'm perfectly happy with that.
Hey, why change a username that's already great?

I like it but one thing I did a typo for L771 spelling of sombra... ( Should be 50m48a.... ) It's what I'm probably going to be using on any fourm

I mean, I'm pretty happy with this, I just kinda chose it on a whim because I couldn't think of any other usernames and it's just kinda become part of my identity on this site, and I'm perfectly happy with that.
Hey, why change a username that's already great?
I'm the same way, I cannot change my name ever. I'm a self proclamed world's greatest HaCkEr and that's what I'm going to stay as

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I do. It's the name I go by online, and hoping I can change my legal/birth name to that in the future.
Gasp, and we all thought your name was actually Sheila!

It's good, I think. Weiland (along with Hopper Grieves) is my online name, usually.

i love mine because it's a shortened version of my first OC ever, eunwyn. but i'm having it changed finally to something i've wanted since i started my time here on the forum.

Love it! I went by that name for almost a decade now, so I'm always happy when a site allows me to use it.

I used to, but I'd like to change it. I have the bells, but I also want to buy art.

I don't really play ACNL too much anymore and I'm thinking of making my town into a cycle town to raise TBT.

ehhh it's alright for being birthed from my LOL XD RANDOM phase (lunatic + epic hahaha) I also based another one of my online names (lunallumi) off of it but idk it sounds kinda basic

I don't think I could change it even if I wanted to.... it's too iconic at this point

it could be a lot worse. I like being one username for things like forums and stuff but for art things, I go by something else.

it's okay i guess?
it doesn't really suit me though but i have no idea what I would change it to if i was going to

I should hope so since I only changed it a few months ago! It's the Irish word for a lack of something.

I really do. I was going to go with my real name, Mae, at first, but that was already taken (no surprise there lol). Instead I went with my nickname that I've had since my freshman year of high school; there was another Mae in my class (it was a small school too, like 100 kids to a class), and her last name was Lee. My last initial is C, so our nicknames became Maylee and Maycee. They rhyme and they're cute so I figured hey I'll just use it here.

I'm fine with mine. I thought I would find other users here by the name of unicorn, but nope, just me :) plus I really don't have anything else to put lol

Yeah, I do. I don't think it would be a good idea to change it even I didn't, since I'm "TOMFG" to pretty much everyone who knows me on this site. I am notably that one Marshal fangirl, after all!

eh... ill probably shorten it to lyth or something cause its a frickin mouthful tbh
but my original username was jellonoes ?? no idea tf i was thinking there but
then i changed it to pasta - real original B^) im still the starchiest mother****er here
and now "lythelys" whatever that means i cant even remember how i came up with it
but nope im not super fond of it anymore

I like mine, but I was thinking of changing it, actually. I can't spend any bells since I'm saving up for the Opal.

Back