Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Hells Naw

Votes: 170 69.7%
  • Eh, neutral

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • I'm not American so...

Votes: 28 11.5%

• Total voters
He's well qualified to be president. A president needs to be able to handle media attention and Donald Trump has experience with that. A president also has to sit in a chair and make tough decisions like Trump had to do on the Celebrity Apprentice. So obviously, Trump has the experience needed to make him a good president.

Easy. America doesn't have any morals and is filled with racists, so he blends right in.

That still doesn't make it right. America should at least maintain the same morals it was founded upon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, notice how Trump supporters are the minority in this poll.

That still doesn't make it right. America should at least maintain the same morals it was founded upon.
Do you mean morals like women not being able to vote and black people being slaves and counting as 3/5 of a person? If so, then Trump does a good job representing the morals that the U.S. was founded on.

Last edited:
Do you mean morals like women not being able to vote and black people being slaves and counting as 3/5 of a person? If so, then Trump does a good job representing the morals that the U.S. was founded on.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH laughing so hard rn.
Trump is trash.

Last edited:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll no. Never in my life have I seen so much bigotry in one person.

Last edited:
I dont like him. I dont think he's a racist or even believes in half of the stuff coming out of his mouth. But he panders to the people who have these thoughts, just for the opportunity to obtain power. You could argue that all politicians do this to a certain extent, but Trump takes it to a whole another level. I dont like him at all.

please never talk to me again.
Woah, i didn't mean it like that I meant men can just use it as an excuse to go into the women's bathroom. :|

$6 threading? That's a great deal.

I actually agree with those quotes though. Hitler was a great politician and was a great leader for his country, it was just his wretched morality that makes everyone think everything he said is bad. Not saying I support hitler(he was a terrible human), but his politics were pretty solid.

w...t...f

you can't be serious tho

What if the men aren't really trans and are just plain perverts? xD

It's a legitimate concern, but those bathroom bills just make things worse. The bathroom bills require trans men to use women's restrooms and vice versa which just leads to more awkwardness. I don't know how those laws would even be enforced anyway. The focus should be on inappropriate behavior in restrooms, not on who uses which restroom.

the best thing you can do with people like trump is ignore them. he's such a controversial political figure and comes out with so much bs that the media is overwhelmed and he has become overexposed. if he hadn't received so much publicity, he wouldn't be in the position he is now. our defiance and hatred of trump only fuels his popularity, so i try to pretend he doesn't exist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ted cruz is even scarier though imo. he really believes what he says. he has people preaching about how gay people should be executed at his speeches and stuff.

Woah, i didn't mean it like that I meant men can just use it as an excuse to go into the women's bathroom. :|

Considering women are already harassed in bathrooms by cis men I doubt letting trans people pee in peace is gonna heighten anything

No. Not at all. Never. He is racist, arrogant, and the worst possible choice for president. Immigrants have to go through a lot of things, and here they're trying to find a job and a place to be FREE. US is a FREE COUNTRY and people saying that they use up hospitals and stuff? I hope you know we're all humans and not dirty dogs on a street that take places. HUMANS. HUMANITY ITSELF.

If you're saying he isn't racist?? He has said MANY MANY things if you caught up with the political election, about Jeb Bush's WIFE that was racist, about HILLARY CLINTON, saying many sexist things, (although I do not support Clinton) and done many different things that are absolutely terrible.

Although I do believe he is human and can be forgiven for his many unjustified actions, I do not want him as president. It sickens me he's still in the race. I believe he is a human that is supportive of his daughters, and I'm sure he raised them very well. I'm also sure he is good to his wife, and overall a probably good person. BUT.

He is not a good candidate for the presidential election, and he will be a train wreck of a president. Not good for America. Will never be.

Back