• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

This game was so stressful and later on it became rather fun. Maybe I will play another game some day, probably a newb game if so. I know I was not to.helpful. So I have some things to work on..thank you all for putting up with me this game and allowing me to learn to play.

@clam nah yo, I think you played it perfectly! I would've been feeling had I found out mafia night one, you were smart to check yo facts

Reading over Mafia Chat
- Post 7, Don't claim if it isn't necessary lol
-Post 401, its pointless to kill Toads, no one listens to Toad.... thanks Panda, thanks
-Post 715, ****just for the record****
this QT is now going to become my 'frustration journal' and 'taught keeper'
cause Llama will never be here, so ya. enjoy the show. ha
awwwwww, I feel your pain
Panda I have mucho respect for you after reading your end posts in the QT... way to stick it out :D

is cop with a mason group a thing ? AT LEAST TOADS got my back, haha LOVE YOU TOAD you sassy little thing you....

wow I really am terrible at this

well if I ever get Mafia ever, I'm sure it will be the most confusing thing, because no one ever listens to me, lynches me, but everyone is sus of me

Reading over Mafia Chat
- Post 7, Don't claim if it isn't necessary lol
-Post 401, its pointless to kill Toads, no one listens to Toad.... thanks Panda, thanks
-Post 715, ****just for the record****
this QT is now going to become my 'frustration journal' and 'taught keeper'
cause Llama will never be here, so ya. enjoy the show. ha
awwwwww, I feel your pain
Panda I have mucho respect for you after reading your end posts in the QT... way to stick it out :D

is cop with a mason group a thing ? AT LEAST TOADS got my back, haha LOVE YOU TOAD you sassy little thing you....

wow I really am terrible at this

well if I ever get Mafia ever, I'm sure it will be the most confusing thing, because no one ever listens to me, lynches me, but everyone is sus of me

/m 854 :lemon:

I like how panda's mindset is to where that whenever someone is suspicious of me dies N1, I must be mafia right?

Last edited:
You all thought I was SK and why didn't you frame me in the end :p You guys talked about it a lot

Hahaha I was so back and forth with you too, but hid it in the thread.
SK... maybe blue.. nah just a townie... also in response to this as well-
This game was so stressful and later on it became rather fun. Maybe I will play another game some day, probably a newb game if so. I know I was not to.helpful. So I have some things to work on..thank you all for putting up with me this game and allowing me to learn to play.

Thats exactly how I felt in BoI lol. I think the nub games realllly help, at least the one I joined that Ness hosted it did. You just gain a sense of overall confidence in playing.

Also if the scumteam did indeed kill Kat, then that could have been enough to get me lynched D2.

Hahaha I was so back and forth with you too, but hid it in the thread.
SK... maybe blue.. nah just a townie... also in response to this as well-

Thats exactly how I felt in BoI lol. I think the nub games realllly help, at least the one I joined that Ness hosted it did. You just gain a sense of overall confidence in playing.

Yeah I may join a newbie game but maybe not, I like Mafia, this wasn't that bad in the end, D1 had me over whelmed and scared of what I got into. I just was so frightened of making a fool of my self. If i have the time, maybe in summer I will see if a newbie game opens up but really depends if I could take it XD

Good game everyone. Sorry about not being around for endgame.

ClamEatsCurry & Panda, you both played very well. I did not suspect you at all in complete honesty, Panda, you were initially in my null-questionable reads when I started typing them up but then I could not find anything concrete enough to keep you in null. Had you not been guilted you were last on my list.

Also I hate how its just become a thing to where whenever someone says the word "The" before town it magically makes them scum.

"and I had to assure the vig that people wouldn't be mad at him if he guessed wrong" STAHP! I was nervous... I haven't had to kill someone in these games yet Dolby! lolololol, plus I thought I was making it fun for you too.... and I could've guessed the answers to most of the questions I asked you, but I wanted to make absolutely sure because if I made stupid mistake because of formatting or something stupid, I would've hated myself!

maaaaaan, was it really dumb not to instantly out myself that day? there was so much role claiming and people getting beef for it I wasn't about to just add to that craziness

"Ok..... this is literally the first time I've had to kill someone in these games, so I think I'm way to anxious and feeling bad about it. Not to mention my decision keeps getting influenced on emotional connection outside this game. Plus like if I got killed by a townie in a game, I would be pissed.... like personally, but not ACTUALLY

but its all just a game right? no one is actually gonna be mad at me? I know this may be outstretching boundaries to ask of a host, but this is what is going through my mind right now.

But I'm deadset on using this now, because I'm paranoid I'm just gonna die

if you can't say anything, I totally understand" HAHAHAHA, DONT BE SAHRING MY PMS LOL, I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE
lololol, nah jk, I'm pretty sure I was laughing while I wrote you that PM, but seriously.... I'm a lover not a killer!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had plenty of sass after I wrecked Daniel.... whatever I will own my noob-ness! I have fun playing these and you all only need to deal with it another month and I will be out for the summer hahaha

I hope Toad Jesus brought you some joy with those PMs Dolby, and to everyone else I regret nothing ever, see you in the next game even though you will probably overlook my reads, posts, and jokes :D :D :D :cool:

Send help... The PMs
I was really hoping if I got lynched, I would be able to come back since I was Jesus

regardless thanks for putting up with me and hosting this hilarious game
and lets not all downplay that I DID actually hit a scum

Back