• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

I mean I'm owning up to the quotes about Vig! It was little things I had on my mind, it came down to Alexi and Daniel for my vig kill and I didn't want to kill Alexi because I've played more with her and see her around same parts of the forums, which is stupid but whatever... and I used Dolby as kind of like a therapist to air out these stupid little tweaks I had to get me through it (although I ultimately picked Daniel) AND THEN MY THERAPIST TOLD THEIR FRIENDS ABOUT IT, scarred for life

Real question though, did I wait to long to out myself as cop? I know I did it Day 3 but I was afraid to do it D2 since so many people were getting yelled at for claiming. I know I inspected Panda D1 and got her returned as mafia, but I didn't think I could make a good enough argument to get people to believe me and not get myself lynched. I didn't believe Heyden's 2nd Vig claim either (as my scum reads showed) so I didn't think "well if I out Panda, Heyden will kill her."

But yeah, as an in the future for things I can do better, since I did have that info on D2 should I have called it out D2?

Any other suggestions on what to do better on next time would also be nice.

I don't think you'd get lynched, and since we have 2 doctors, you'd be safe from night kills too. I think you did pretty well this game, you didn't claim but you also didn't slip/hint that you were cop at all (beside that one post) so mafia didn't suspect you. You even got scum and made sure you weren't insane first which is a really good move (something I didn't do when I was cop lol)

Also the PR played really well this game. Toads got Daniel, and Kat + Aron both saved people from kills. Great job guys :D

I think this game made me realize that benefit of doubt isn't always good after all. I did it to Panda and Alexi who turned out to be scum, and it made me look suspicious in turn :( I should rethink what makes someone seems scummy too, since Alexi didn't seem scummy to me only bc she defended herself well.

And sorry for suspecting you guys, xine and SarasaKat. I thought that since Alexi and Panda didn't seem scummy to me, it's because they got directions from one of you :p

Ever lived in a dorm, where you wake up and leave your bedroom to find glasses and bottles scattered over every free surface, the living room blinds broken, two half-naked guys you don't know cuddled together on your couch, and just thought, "Damn, I missed a good party."

That's how I feel right now. On that note as I warned a couple days ago, I am away for a long weekend. Arrived here an hour ago.

Got this feeling again. :(

I know the frustration with being scum with llamas.
Interesting how in both games they were the last scum gone.

@xine this is why people usually fiddle with the scum teams to balance them out

Alexi in scum chat said:
Kat says shes anticipating my read on Heyden then asks why I seem ok w/ a heyden lynch rather than an Aron.
Nah nah I don't think you get my question then lol. You had Heyden as null, and I was curious why you had him there, and then you made a post all out putting suspicion on him. I was asking about the discrepancy there. It seemed like you changed your mind way too fast.

Dolby said:
A silent Dolby is a dangerous Dolby
Best quote all game.

Panda N2 in scumchat said:
I'm starting to really think Sarasakat isn't town aligned can't explain it yet but she can't be but I don't want to get her lynched or kill her cause she might be the one helping me kill town so as long as I don't sus her she will keep me alive too.
BUT PANDA BAE I WAS CONFIRMED BY THEN </3

Panda said:
Kat where are you ? You hate bandwagons please back to thread and save me... Please.
lmao tis true. At first I was a bit sus of the bandwagon, but I got Curry softing Cop so I went along with it.

Tbh what you should have done was accuse Curry of being an Exe/Lyncher. With the amount of PRs, people would have believed you, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha that was a good read. Gonna read obs chat

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby said:
We're about 50 posts for breaking the sirens call's record in post count

Dolby said:
Hey, we beat the record
l m a o you guys should see mafia on MU. I had a pretty easy time keeping up with this game. Keeping up in Transformers mafia was hard as hell.

Literally 1.5k posts by the end of D1.

Dolby said:
Sarasa, you've asked that question 3 times, I'm tired of answering this
What question? Are you talking about the cult conversion thing? Because I never asked that until then lmao?

Lowkey salty that obs/early scum chat was acting like I was such a huge moron. Jesus guys, I have a brain. I'm not going to be asking the same **** over and over if I got the answer to it, and it was pretty damn rare when I asked a question. And considering my policy of "Lynch all hypocrites", I'm not gonna be acting like a damn hypocrite. And I'm tired of obs always talking like they know better. Obs has an outside perspective, so they can analyze situations a lot easier than someone in the thick of it. Stop acting like the entirety of this game was moronic and luck because cases were made on the right people, and they responded scummily to it, and they got lynched. Yes, there was luck, but town also played very well this game. Stop downplaying that.

*drops mic*

Last edited:
How did you guys manage to break the page number record by nearly 100 for a game that's like 4 days long?

Last edited:
Nah nah I don't think you get my question then lol. You had Heyden as null, and I was curious why you had him there, and then you made a post all out putting suspicion on him. I was asking about the discrepancy there. It seemed like you changed your mind way too fast.

Best quote all game.

BUT PANDA BAE I WAS CONFIRMED BY THEN </3

lmao tis true. At first I was a bit sus of the bandwagon, but I got Curry softing Cop so I went along with it.

Tbh what you should have done was accuse Curry of being an Exe/Lyncher. With the amount of PRs, people would have believed you, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha that was a good read. Gonna read obs chat

- - - Post Merge - - -

l m a o you guys should see mafia on MU. I had a pretty easy time keeping up with this game. Keeping up in Transformers mafia was hard as hell.

Literally 1.5k posts by the end of D1.

What question? Are you talking about the cult conversion thing? Because I never asked that until then lmao?

Lowkey salty that obs/early scum chat was acting like I was such a huge moron. Jesus guys, I have a brain. I'm not going to be asking the same **** over and over if I got the answer to it, and it was pretty damn rare when I asked a question. And considering my policy of "Lynch all hypocrites", I'm not gonna be acting like a damn hypocrite. And I'm tired of obs always talking like they know better. Obs has an outside perspective, so they can analyze situations a lot easier than someone in the thick of it. Stop acting like the entirety of this game was moronic and luck because cases were made on the right people, and they responded scummily to it, and they got lynched. Yes, there was luck, but town also played very well this game. Stop downplaying that.

*drops mic*

LOL
I cant believe everyones reading through it all welp.
but thanks for clearing that 1st part up, I was so confused when I got back and saw that. After ISOing his posts I figured he was either SK or cop (gg me wrong on both of those) and I was reallllly hoping it was SK.

You did really well Panda! I pretty much townread you until Curry came out with his read tbh.

I'd say the team as a whole seemed kind of disorganized, though. You bussed Alexi without talking it over first, there was a block on Tardis that I'm pretty sure I didn't see mentioned in the chat (you guys were talking about blocking me or Aron, that I saw), and you guys seemed to play for yourselves rather than for the team. And while that can be good, an ace can be brought down, like how Dad outed all of his mafian mates, and then was found out himself the next day from PoE, or how you guys ended up putting all of your eggs in you, and then you got found out by cop.

Other than that, I really think you should have accused Curry of being a lyncher/Executioner - we all thought town was too powerful and we probably could have conceivably believed that. But again, overall, very good game!

You did really well Panda! I pretty much townread you until Curry came out with his read tbh.

I'd say the team as a whole seemed kind of disorganized, though. You bussed Alexi without talking it over first, there was a block on Tardis that I'm pretty sure I didn't see mentioned in the chat (you guys were talking about blocking me or Aron, that I saw), and you guys seemed to play for yourselves rather than for the team. And while that can be good, an ace can be brought down, like how Dad outed all of his mafian mates, and then was found out himself the next day from PoE, or how you guys ended up putting all of your eggs in you, and then you got found out by cop.

Other than that, I really think you should have accused Curry of being a lyncher/Executioner - we all thought town was too powerful and we probably could have conceivably believed that. But again, overall, very good game!

THANKS! and i agree the team as a whole was a mess i did buss Alexi without talking it over and i really did feel bad i even messaged Dolby about it (cause i felt so bad) but she was literally sus from her very first post (thanks to you, ha) and i never blocked Tradis (from what i can remember) i think that was a Town RB? and i know it was dangerous scum reading all my mates and going solo i was just hoping once i got Llama lyched D3 that i'd be very highly town read (like Xine D1) but little did i know i was inspected N1 !!!! haha and i totally forgot about 'Executioner' possibility cause well I've never seen it here in TBT mafia and also i was afraid if i got Clam's lynched by accusing them of being something other than what they were that i'd be lynched/killed the next phase so i was just hoping the unaware miller would do the trick. ha but thank i had fun being mafia for the first time, it was so stressful but a good learning experience.

Back