Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Hells Naw

Votes: 170 69.7%
  • Eh, neutral

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • I'm not American so...

Votes: 28 11.5%

• Total voters
Although it's settling down now, I'd like to remind everyone to be respectful of each others opinions and not throw out insults. Thanks :)

What do you expect? This thread is about a guy who throws out insults all the time.

I personally have mixed feelings for him. A wall? No. Better security? Yes. Is he Hitler? NO. The Trump haters are more cringeworthy than the supporters. Oh and Hilary is just as bad as Trump. I would have voted for Cruz if he didn't drop out. Elections were so calm. And this one is just horrible. Everyone is sending hate to every candidate! It's like the movie "The Campaign" where 2 candidates fight over each other and stuff. It's sad to see the state of America, no, The WORLD. Ever since WW1, Earth has been full of war and violence. When a terrorist group gets defeated, a worser one comes right after. We have to be more optimistic. More happy. More proud.

Falsely stating that the world has been full of war and violence since world war one sure is optimistic. We live in a time right now that can easily be considered the most peaceful in the whole history book, I don't even get how people still make the conclusion that the world is terrible these days. Did you ever open your history book and looked at how the situation was before?

Last edited:
i dont live in the US so i dont really know much about him but i do watch some short videos uploaded on youtube and some of his tweets and tbh hes a jerk.

I ticked the "i'm not american so.." option because that's the most accurate to me. I don't think I really have that much of a say in whether I can or cannot like him because i'm not american and I haven't actually experienced Trump for what he is, but from what i've heard from americans themselves - or videos of trump and pictures he just comes off as really obnoxious. I know some Americans like him because he's blunt and speaks the truth and doesn't try to hide who he is like most politicians, which can be admirable but when he brings race into it and reacts very awfully when people don't agree with his views he certainly isn't for me. Anyone that appears to be a closet racist or is racist - i'm really not a fan of. I absolutely don't agree with racism especially in this day and age so it makes me very uncomfortable to see those who agree with it. Even on social media I saw a picture of his bus that said Trump in huge lettering and for that reason I think he can be incredibly obnoxious sometimes and full of himself. Not just that though, there are more examples of him being quite obnoxious on twitter.

Last edited:
No. Donald Trump is a straight up butthole. He is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and his comb-over really hurts my eyes. A bald eagle literally pooped on his head.
Anyway, Donald Trump shares many similarities with Adolf Hitler.
Also, a few months ago, when I was eating at a restaurant with my mom and my sister, my sister was checking Twitter. There was a tweet from Trump saying "If women want to have equal pay to men, then they should work as hard as men." (This is not the exact quote, at least I don't think it's the exact quote, but it was something of the sort) But to be honest, he is a giant butthole and he doesn't deserve to be president.

Thanks for actually asking why instead of just saying "omg he's racist, he's a homophobe, etc." I like him for a few reasons.

1. He's a smart businessman and has been a successful entrepreneur since the 80s (something not nearly enough people value these days).

2. I like that he speaks his mind, and isn't overly politically correct like every other politician. Essentially, he acts like a real person, not someone that's lived a bland, repressed life their entire adult life to prevent people from having any dirt on them.

3. I like that he's self-funded and doesn't take money from lobbyists like every other candidate does (the money lobbyists put into politician's campaigns is usually paid back with favors that lead to lobbyists in industries like tobacco, meat & dairy and sugar having influence over laws passed in their industry).

4. I agree with his views on illegal immigration and how it's ruining our economy. Illegal immigrants fill jobs and don't pay taxes which is terrible because they're entering our country and benefiting immensely without giving anything back (in fact, it's estimated that HALF of the untaxed income illegal immigrants make goes back to Mexico, to their families). Taxes fund SO MANY THINGS like the salaries of all government employees, construction and repair of the public roadways we drive every day, Social Security and Supplement Security benefits, Medicare and medical research, national defense and the salaries and equipment of all military employees, domestic programs that provide for those in need, paying off our national debt, benefits for veterans, public schooling, legal immigration programs, law enforcement, water and land management, preservation of wildlife and humanitarian programs and economic assistance for developing countries.

I'm not saying he's the perfect politician. He definitely has his flaws, for example, I don't like how he said it would be harder for media outlets to talk crap about politicians if he got elected because that goes against free speech and people expressing their opinions. So again, I don't think he's perfect, but I think he's a better option than Bernie Sanders (who will say anything to get votes, even if it means apologizing for slavery, which he (and no other living person) played a part in and who is 74 and doesn't appear to be in the best health) or Hillary Clinton (who lied to the public about using her personal email for confidential matters and wants to extend Obamacare to illegal immigrants, something that would cost citizens and legal immigrants a f**king fortune).

Last edited:
Nooo he is a joke and is no way qualified to be the president. I still can't believe he is in the race...

Yes, I am, but why does that matter? What, because you're not and because you assume all white people, including Trump, are racist?
No, but because he doesn't offend white people nor has he made a single offending statement about them. That's all.

Thanks for actually asking why instead of just saying "omg he's racist, he's a homophobe, etc." I like him for a few reasons.

1. He's a smart businessman and has been a successful entrepreneur since the 80s (something not nearly enough people value these days).

2. I like that he speaks his mind, and isn't overly politically correct like every other politician. Essentially, he acts like a real person, not someone that's lived a bland, repressed life their entire adult life to prevent people from having any dirt on them.

3. I like that he's self-funded and doesn't take money from lobbyists like every other candidate does (the money lobbyists put into politician's campaigns is usually paid back with favors that lead to lobbyists in industries like tobacco, meat & dairy and sugar having influence over laws passed in their industry).

4. I agree with his views on illegal immigration and how it's ruining our economy. Illegal immigrants fill jobs and don't pay taxes which is terrible because they're entering our country and benefiting immensely without giving anything back (in fact, it's estimated that HALF of the untaxed income illegal immigrants make goes back to Mexico, to their families). Taxes fund SO MANY THINGS like the salaries of all government employees, construction and repair of the public roadways we drive every day, Social Security and Supplement Security benefits, Medicare and medical research, national defense and the salaries and equipment of all military employees, domestic programs that provide for those in need, paying off our national debt, benefits for veterans, public schooling, legal immigration programs, law enforcement, water and land management, preservation of wildlife and humanitarian programs and economic assistance for developing countries.

1. No, he is not. He has filed for bankruptcy 4 times and Trump university is a scam. It's estimated that Trump would have more money now if he had taken the million dollars his dad gave him and invested it in the stock market.

2. If you consider him acting like a kindergartner on Twitter as "speaking his mind", then I can see why you like him.

3. He's raising money from other people now that he's way behind Hillary Clinton.

4. If your dream job is picking tomatoes in sweltering heat or cleaning hotel rooms, then I can see why you'd be pissed at illegal immigrants for taking your job away. They usually pay taxes just like everyone else but don't get any government benefits because they are not U.S. citizens. The people who don't pay taxes are rich guys like Trump who have an army of accountants and lawyers to help them take advantage of every tax loophole in the book.

Last edited:
1. No he is not. He has filed for bankruptcy 4 times and Trump university is a scam. It's estimated that Trump would have more money now if he had taken the million dollars his dad gave him and invested it in the stock market.

2. If you consider him acting like a kindergartner on Twitter as "speaking his mind", then I can see why you like him.

3. He's raising money from other people now that he's way behind Hillary Clinton.

4. If your dream job is picking tomatoes in sweltering heat or cleaning hotel rooms, then I can see why you'd be pissed at illegal immigrants for taking your job away. They usually pay taxes just like everyone else but don't get any government benefits because they are not U.S. citizens. The people who don't pay taxes are rich guys like Trump who have an army of accountants and lawyers to help them take advantage of every tax loophole in the book.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kill em'!

Back