• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

lmao ok yeah that was probably m3ow then.

I'm not sure if you would have been super town read for lynching Llamas. Xine and I voiced suspicions about her N2 so you wouldn't have been credit for her lynch, like how Xine was given credit for lynching inkling.

From reading the chat though, you seem like you'd be a fun person to have on a mafian team. I hope we can be scum mates someday :)

lmao ok yeah that was probably m3ow then.

I'm not sure if you would have been super town read for lynching Llamas. Xine and I voiced suspicions about her N2 so you wouldn't have been credit for her lynch, like how Xine was given credit for lynching inkling.

From reading the chat though, you seem like you'd be a fun person to have on a mafian team. I hope we can be scum mates someday :)

maybe, but if you go back and check i left little breadcrumbs about Llamas D1-D3 that i was going to rely on if i needed to prove me being slightly sus of her from the beginning. haha any who i appreciate your opinion and i hope one day we get to work together on a mafia team too, that is if i don't fall into another year of being only #townie4life. haha <3

I thought you were town panda because I thought all the scum pocketed me.

I like how I asked three questions and then you quoted me and didn't answer any of my questions Hahahaha

oWfQypv.gif

I like how I asked three questions and then you quoted me and didn't answer any of my questions Hahahaha

Lmfao. Pocketing means exactly what you think, yeah. Kinda like what you did with Kat. I looked it up after Cory called me out on it lol. I don't like that term though...

Ha again acknowledging I was still confused and responding with a gif.... Cory I'm starting to understand why I don't even town read you in games I'll keep it in mind for the future, if your threat post yesterday wasn't real and you ever play here again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmfao. Pocketing means exactly what you think, yeah. Kinda like what you did with Kat. I looked it up after Cory called me out on it lol. I don't like that term though...

Ya, the term reminds me of a game of pool or poker for some reason, why is it called pocketing?

I'll probably play in a kingmaker or if sataric does a rebirth themed game

Back