Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Hells Naw

Votes: 170 69.7%
  • Eh, neutral

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • I'm not American so...

Votes: 28 11.5%

• Total voters
I'm not sure in the slightest why people would vote for Hillary?

Probably because they still see her as the lesser of the two evils? I'm not sure in the slightest why people would vote for Trump?

Honestly I believe your vote matters and you should always vote, specially as a young person, but in this situation I most probably wouldn't vote.

Probably because they still see her as the lesser of the two evils? I'm not sure in the slightest why people would vote for Trump?

Honestly I believe your vote matters and you should always vote, specially as a young person, but in this situation I most probably wouldn't vote.

Well I can't vote anyway, but I agree, but IMO Hillary is worse than trump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obama also ruined our military, I can't see Hilary improving it at all, this is another major issue

why can't you just state it? or is him going on vacations to instigate peace or relieve pressure your only evidence?

Did I ever say that was my only evidence? Look up how Obama ruined our country and many links come up about our economy, but more inmportantley our military

Last edited:
Did I ever say that was my only evidence? Look up how Obama ruined our country and many links come up about our economy, but more inmportantley our militart
*importantly and *military

have you ever thought about how he helped it? How old are you anyways

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh yes I did, they're false, I would get real links if you want to prove something

I would try to talk with you some more, however I have better things to do than listen to you argue and fight about your narrow-minded opinions, so good day

He's in middle school be gentle

oh I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have intertwined with his 13 year old perceptions

Last edited:
I think he's stupidly funny. XD Because half of the things he says are ridiculous, he makes me tear up...oh and he does make some valid points, but his insults, flood over them. The people who vote for him are absolute idiots. XD

I would try to talk with you some more, however I have better things to do than listen to you argue and fight about your narrow-minded opinions, so good day

oh I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have intertwined with his 13 year old perceptions

Goodbye! Oh yeah I'm not smart but yet I'm a straight A student think about what your saying next time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hehe literally the same exact thing for me vice-versa.

At least azure has brains to see that Hillary is more evil than trump

Goodbye! Oh yeah I'm not smart but yet I'm a straight A student think about what your saying next time

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least azure has brains to see that Hillary is more evil than trump

um... you're so immature, grades don't really have anything to do with knowledge about the government? and also I'm at the top of my class so...

Last edited:
Back