• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you leave your 3DS on while you do other things?

When I think I'm gonna play, I turn it on. After 5-10 hours of distractions and procrastination, I go back to it and realize if I play now I'll not sleep at all tonight. So it's usually almost always on during day and off at night.

Sometimes I like to leave AC on next to me while I do other stuff cos I like the background music lol

I do this alllllllll the time...

In fact, it's on now, and instead of playing on it I'm doing stuff on here XD

I do this alllllllll the time...

In fact, it's on now, and instead of playing on it I'm doing stuff on here XD

I never turn my 3DS off. My battery rarely runs out during the day because I keep it charged at all times, plus I got a free battery pack from Gamestop (It's supposed to add additional battery power to your original battery, I think).

It's always on, even when it's not with me (like when I'm going to a place where it's gonna be a lot of people, but I won't be able to hold on to my belongings at all time and I'm afraid someone will steal it) which happens very rarely. You never know when someone with their 3ds will be passing by your house and you can get a streetpass ;)

If I'm walking around a busy mall or a convention where I can get a lot of street pass then yes I do.
If I just walking around town, then now.

Yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

I close it over

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I can get medals and streetpass crap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeno??

I only do that for short periods of time, to get streetpasses at work and when I go out rarely. Maybe 30 minutes tops.

I do this sometimes, like for the past week I've been leaving my 3DS open while I'm doing something else. I never turn it off either, I just close the lid.

I usually leave my game on but close the lid and have it plugged in. I actually have it like that right now because sometimes I want to quickly trade with people when I see something on the forums. It saves time having to load up my town.

I put mine in sleep mode, and don't turn it off all the time. Never really cause a prob but yesterday my puzzle panels disappeared from the puzzle swap in streetpass plaza. I mean, the incomplete panels disappeared, the finished ones were there and the game acted like I was 100 percent complete instead of my usual 800 something out of about 1500. And restarting the streetpass game didn't help, but turning off the 3ds overnight seemed to.

I constantly do it. I see no need to turn it off to simply turn it on again 10 - 30 minutes later.

Only if the other things I do don't take too long, and then only in sleep mode.

yeaahhh i do that a lot.

like, if i'm busy doing something else, i'll just close the lid and go about my business. sometimes i forget that i left it on, but usually it is in sleep mode; so it doesn't die. if i can i'll keep it on charge, though, because sometimes it dies anyways despite it being in sleep mode??? idk

Back