• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you leave your 3DS on while you do other things?

Most of the time I do as I usually think I'm going to be a few minutes at most & then end up forgetting I've left it on & end up doing other things... The amount of times my 3DS has died because of me forgetting to turn it off is incredible.

Mine stays on a lot. It's really a bad habit. I do things on ACNL and get interrupted and instead of saving and turning it off I just close it and then come back.

That happened to my once, I accidentally left my 3ds for 2 hours; but usually I just put it in sleep mode.

Always! It's like Skype: even if I'm not actively speaking to someone, it's on in the background just in case I need to grab it. I've been playing so much lately that I just leave it on and plugged into the charger (since I'm near a computer 99% of the time) and, yeah.

Never ever. I always turn it off. I hate leaving it on because the 3DS battery sucks as is and if I leave it on, then it dies faster.

I used to leave mine running all the time when I had the old 3DS XL and cradle, I could just leave it in the cradle to charge and keep it open as it was flat, with the new 3DS XL the charger is different, you have to close your device and stand it up which is a bit annoying.

Always!
In fact its on right now because I have a trade to do at 5:15 and i'm to lazy to
sign off so I just leave it on and plug it into the charger :p

Well
I do but when I take it upstairs (To charge forgetting to save)
I walk up they wanting to sleep then I see the battier on red
So I do sir Resseti
I don't know why but He scared me
I probably will not do that again though

I always turn mine off unless I am out street passing.

Mine is always on. I have really bad ADHD so leaving it on helps me remember my spot a lot better than if I were to shut down the game. Also as if I would even remember to end the game instead of getting involved with something else.

I never turn off my game. If I'm done playing I just shut the lid and put it on my charger.

I always leave my DS on but I close it. I rarely keep it open if I'm not using it.

I leave it open to listen to the game music while cooking/cleaning most of the time, otherwise I always save/quit. Don't always shut down though. I walk to work so I like to have it ready to get me more play coins I'll never use, lmao ☆

yes I do it a lot especially when I'm playing either pokemon or acnl because they're too addicting to turn off

I always shut off my consoles when they're not in use. The only exceptions are if I fall asleep while playing or if I go for a walk and take the 3DS along as a pedometer to earn Play Coins.

I think the only time I do is with the Pok?mon Amie room (or whatever it is), since usually when I'm playing I need the lower screen for other things, like finding trainers or berries.

Back