• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have your own house?

Melyora

Yora of Lorelin
Bells
Red Cosmos
Lump of Coal
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange Mote of Flame
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Classic Easter Egg
Cake
Blue Feather
I was wondering, all I have heard is that you can design villager homes and 'shops' on the Main Street. But does your character have his/her own house that you can design? Do we live somewhere?

It would be awesome if that was possible! Maybe one of the people who are already playing can answer this question?

Thanks in advance!

Quote from another thread

Can I design my own house?
It appears that you can't design your own house. But since you can do pretty much anything you like with all of the villagers' houses (provided you use any specific furniture items provided in the room when you start), it's kinda like having several hundred of your own houses!

So, no, you don't get your own house...
If you have more questions, you can always visit this thread

You don't have your own house lol its not like NL where you can upgrade it or anything,tbh i dont think bells even exist in the new game :p you get given a room with the other staff lol

Back