Do you have villagers you like, but hated by everyone else?

I really like Chops! I didn't like him at first because he moved into my town in New Leaf with his house right in front of mine but after a while, he grew on me and he's probably one of the sweetest and friendliest villagers I have on my town besides Alice (who I also really like). Also, I think his new redesign in New Horizons really fits the theme of his house in New Leaf.

My all time fav villager is probably Pietro and I know people either love him or hate him ahah. I really love his design and how colorful he is but people can't get past him being a clown.

I think Eugene is one of the most unique villagers, and I have no idea why he isn't more popular. He's smug, he wears shades, he has a cool house... do people just not like the koalas?

I liked Pietro. He creeped me out at first, but I grew to like him!

Shep and Flurry are my favorite villagers, but I don't feel like they get enough love from the AC community. :unsure:

Tabby moved in uninvited to my town and she’s adorable. I know she’s not as traditionally cute as the other cat villagers (except maybe Katt, another of my favorites) but I quite like her design. She spends a lot of time fishing in my experience.
Hazel is one of my favorites too, her expressions are super cute. Never had Cashmere but she has a pretty neat design too. She just looks too chill.

I love Quillson. He is hated by a lot of people. If you actually go to talk to him, he’s really cute. Also he’s a smug villager which is the same personality as Marshal. How do people not like him? His design is really cute and he is soooooooooooo underrated. People should actually talk to Quillson and see how good he is. He is also really nice. When he used to be in my town, he literally gave me free gifts every time I saw him. He is so cute and generous.

I liked Chops. I honestly don't know why everyone hates him, one of my friends said he's really ugly and looks like Wario or something while some video I watched about Animal Crossing villagers said that he was all arrogant or whatever, I mean smug villagers pretty much act the same here. Well, Chops is moving out of my village and I'm just letting him go, he's been in my town for over a year.

In NL I loved Katt. She's pretty popular now but when I started out she was in Tier 5 or something, which was a real shame. I'm glad people like her now, she's a great villager.

I also variously had:
- Freckles, I really liked her. I ultimately didn't keep her because she turned out to be way pinker and brighter than I expected and I prefer villages with a more natural palette, if that makes sense.
- Patty. She's so underrated. She's a cow, she's really cute and she looks natural (no makeup like Naomi and the other cow).
- Eloise
- Dora, she ended up becoming one of my permanent villagers
- Keaton

There were some unpopular villagers I wanted to get but didn't manage to get, like Tabby.

I love Tiffany! I think she's like marmite, I've seen that people either love her or hate her . She's great imo, and has given me a lot of love for the snooty personality. She's also the only villager along with Drift who ever requests for any PWPs, so I've gotta appreciate her for that.

Big shout out to Deena and Pudge who I personally think are adorable but are unpopular for whatever reason.

I love love love Quillson the smug duck! He is one of the most hated (of what I’ve seen) villagers. I found him super sweet and after I got past the looks, I loved him! I actually ended up liking how he looks ahaha. I also love Walt the cranky kangaroo, cos he looks epic ngl.

Back