Do you have villagers you like, but hated by everyone else?

I wouldn't say Shep is hated on but he seems pretty unpopular.. he's my #1 fave and I really hope they add him to PC as well before they stop caring about that.

D_u8y_GVAAA81Xg.jpg
This is Wart Jr.He is a cranky frog with a chronic skin condition and only a handful of people seem to like him.His head resembles many things:

-a sesame seed bun
-an oatmeal cookie
-one of those mines used to sink ships
-a gearshift knob
-a strangely colored golf ball
-a caramel apple with nuts

View attachment 231797
This is Wart Jr.He is a cranky frog with a chronic skin condition and only a handful of people seem to like him.His head resembles many things:

-a sesame seed bun
-an oatmeal cookie
-one of those mines used to sink ships
-a gearshift knob
-a strangely colored golf ball
-a caramel apple with nuts

ah yes, a perfect boy...

I don't know how people feel about Alfonso, but he's my favourite villager and I feel like no one likes him or talks about him.

I have him in both my towns!

Most of the monkey, gorilla and alligator villagers I like, but I often see them listed as unwanted villagers.

Two of my favorite villagers are Bitty and Hippeux and I know they are not beloved by everyone, in general hippo villagers seem to be disliked by the majority. I always found them quite adorable from their design and all.

I have Cherry, one person the whole internet hates for some weird reason cough*vinesauce*cough
But for me, I like her like a lifelong friend.

apparently some people hate Diva the frog, but I love her. I think her hair and make up is so funny (since she's a frog lmao) and I usually dont like Uchis but that personality just works for her and makes me laugh

my fav villager of all time is Tom bc he was one of my original villagers from since I first started the game and got him randomly and I love him and his crankiness. he reminds me of an old grandpa who appears tough but is actually super sweet and caring. idk if anyone hates him tho

I love the chickens, penguins, and eagles, but never see them talked about (except Apollo). Boomer, Cube, Goose, Celia, Frank, and Amelia are some that I've come to really like. The eagles and chickens especially have interesting designs.

jambette did nothing wrong, she's become like a meme on here but i genuinely like her she's got great lip gloss

also hazel is cute and so is her unibrow : )

Last edited:
Ricky, Vladimir, and Puck. They were all very nice to me and cute too and idk why they're so disliked! Puck idk if hes disliked as much but he was on tier 6 so

Last edited:
I really like Cob's design but most people seem to dislike him. He's probably the only pig in the game that I can stand

I love Rocket ahah She moved in my town at the beginning of the game. I never had another uchi villager in my town and I tthink that her physical appearance matches perfectly with the uchi personality :p

I know there are some Canberra fans out there, but I also know there are a lot of people who dislike her. I used to dislike her, but she grew on me :p she's so cute and funny haha

Back