Do you have villagers you like, but hated by everyone else?

I actually don’t know where he lies on the tier list, but I really like Teddy! He was one of my first villagers, and most of my friends are all like “why do you like him?”

Hmmm yes all my villagers that i like

Gigi,
Diva,
Annalisa,
Wendy,
Ruby,
Buck,
Alfonso,
Mitzi,
Moose

probaly mitzi or katt? i really loved them and thought they were just the darn cutest

I started off my City Folk and New Leaf town with Limberg in it, and I know he's a garbage F-tier villager to everyone else, but I like having him around in contrast to my other dream villagers like Ankha or Marshall

Basically all the anteaters, I find it odd that my little noodle noses are disliked or even rarely recognised. Easily one of the most unique groups of villagers in contrast with the likes of the cats and squirrels.

I'm not 100 percent sure, but many people don't really like Curt. I love Curt. He's so angry and cute. "Fuzzball".

Rocket! She's probably the least popular of the superhero-themed villagers, mainly because gorilla villagers in general aren't that popular. But still, she's one of my favourite uchi villagers, so it makes me sad when people say they hate her :(

Big Top, Samson, and Alice are probably my favorite of the more "unpopular" villagers. I have no idea why Big Top is so unpopular overall. I absolutely adore his design.

Rocket! She's probably the least popular of the superhero-themed villagers, mainly because gorilla villagers in general aren't that popular. But still, she's one of my favourite uchi villagers, so it makes me sad when people say they hate her :(

Rocket is my birthday twin hehe :p

Tabby and Renée. They have such good and defined character concepts, and I genuinely think they look nice, yet people generally hate them.
Everyone is so rude about it too, it's so upsetting to hear how gross and ugly and stupid your favorites are all the time. That's one thing i really dislike about AC community. Wish the reasons for beef with villagers was "he sold me a fake painting" or "moved in right in front of my house while my paths were under construction" or something, cause it's actually entertaining to listen to and makes villagers seem more alive. Not "ew, you can't sit with us, ugly" from the Marshal-Diana-Chrissy-Merengue squad :(

I have Cherry, one person the whole internet hates for some weird reason cough*vinesauce*cough
But for me, I like her like a lifelong friend.

I'm glad I stay away from vines and memes. Cherry is one of the best uchis and I like her.

Someone felt the need to make a reddit account and subreddit that both said essentially "f--- Rodney"...And then posted a huge rant on the Animal Crossing subreddit about how much they hated him, how he's a jerk etc.

....why?

I named my cat Rodney. My cat's a jerk, sure. But what did my hamster son ever do to you? lol (I do love my cat son too, lol, don't worry.)

People seem to really like Hazel or hate her. I like her. 20200320_150006.jpg

Also Cobb.

Lionel is the best charecter, hands down! Other people don't like him but he has the best taste of furniture!

Back