Do You Have Villagers That Hate Each Other?

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
I was just wondering if your town had villagers that don't like each other. I've never had two villagers hate each other like some people apparently have, but I do have two instances.
1) I don't think Pekoe likes Zucker very much, as whenever they have conversations she always leaves mad while Zucker seems oblivious. Maybe it's just a lazy villager thing.
2) O'Hare and Cece seem to have this love/hate relationship that I can't explain. They don't get along around town, but they always buy each other gifts and stuff like that.

Anyone else have weird villager experiences like this?

Agnes and Ankha absolutely despise each other, and I never really understood why. I don't think Stitches and Rolf get along very well, either...

I ignore mine, so I wouldn't know.

I saw one of them stomping around yesterday with steam coming out of the top of his head, so I guess some other villager pissed him off.

Punchy and Moose don’t get along at all- my villagers are always talking about how much they argue ^^;

Back when chief was in my town, he and shari fought most of the times, but they keep hinting on being in a "squad"
My headcanon is very powerful

Tammi is currently fighting with every freakin' one of my villagers. It's always "Tammi and X don't get along at all" and "Tammi got into a huge fight with X". I don't even think she has any friends in the entire town besides me. Dat monkey need to chill.

In my town when Felicity used to live there she seemed to be fighting with Tangy a lot. One day they were friends then the next day they were fighting about who was the better pop star or something like that. The weird thing is that they're both peppy villagers and another peppy villager in my town, Wendy seems to be best friends with Tangy and are always visiting eachother's houses. I don't know if anyone has had an experience like this with two peppy villagers.

bunnie and diana have argued twice already and i've only had diana for one day ;;;;;; i don't think peppy and snooty get along very well

Phoebe and Friga are always fighting with each other but it seems they are being passive aggersive with it, because the other day Friga gave me something Phoebe had gifted her. So Phoebe might be purposely gifting Friga things that shes does not like, and Friga is regifting them to others in return:p

I have yet to hear of a normal villager having a fight with someone, on the other hand.

My snooty told me that Celia (my normal) and Merry fight. They're both total sweethearts, so I wonder if she was just trying to stir up drama? :p

Last edited:
In Mistwood, Marshal and Pashmina apparently have some pretty intense arguments. Although, Vivian thinks they secretly like one another and that's why they argue so much. ;P

I have yet to hear of a normal villager having a fight with someone, on the other hand.

While not necessarily a fight, I did have Pekoe (normal) and Zucker (lazy) have a conversation where Pekoe ended up leaving mad. I don't know why, I think it was due to Zucker being messy and being oblivious to it.

While not necessarily a fight, I did have Pekoe (normal) and Zucker (lazy) have a conversation where Pekoe ended up leaving mad. I don't know why, I think it was due to Zucker being messy and being oblivious to it.

I partially recall there being a conversation between normals and lazies in which the lazy brings up a dream where the normal is in the kitchen making food for him or something. The normal subsequently calls the lazy a sexist and angrily storms off. Might be wrong, but that could be it.

I haven't seen any such conversations in my town yet, but earlier tonight, Fang told me that Bea (my normal) and Bob (my lazy) got into a fight of sorts.

I?m guessing Felicity doesn?t like Drift, as she always leaves their conversations miserable, but I swear Drift does that to all my villagers xD

Nope New Leaf villagers are too nice. In my Gamecube town though, literally every time I play, Punchy and Sandy are angry at each other. Oh boy, I would kinda want them to reunite in my NL town.

No not really, I don't play nearly enough right now for any of my villagers to hate eachother because i'm usually not around to see them having conversations. Although when I plot my villagers, I usually try to put them next to personalities that I think they'll get a long well with. I think if I were to guess though, probably Eloise and Ursala because in general snooties and uchis don't get along imo.

Back