Do You Have Any Pets?

We've got 3 cats and 1 dog at my mom's place. Our cats names are: Pronto, Pyret and Pysen and the dog's name is Ronja. Might post some pics of them later.

I personally own 1 cat. My sister owns 2 horses and my dad has just gotten a collie puppy not too long ago. :3

Sadly no, but I'd love to get a cat someday. My roommate hates cats though, and with my "leave for months on end every summer" thing going on it's probably best to wait until I'm more settled down.

• A hamster
    • Ranmaru (Syrian long hair)
  • Four cats
    • Dante (black and white)
    • Devyn (silver tabby)
    • Maiko and Keiko (both tortoiseshell)
  • Seventeen and counting fish
    • Paris, Mushu, Tidus, Spyro, Lister, and Ciel (male bettas)
    • Nami, Cynder, Yuna, and unnamed (female bettas)
    • Yusnaan, Bismarck, Besaid, Wakka, and unnamed (male guppies)
    • Leela (pregnant female guppy)
    • Behemoth (plecostomus)

Well, a few changes to this list. :(

The unnamed female betta is now called Rosa.
Besaid passed away on Tuesday evening (SIP buddy <3).
Leela had a miscarriage yesterday. She looked so awful I didn't think she'd make it either. She's looking a little better today but still very pale and weak.

I did... but my cat passed away 2 weeks ago. :c

I'm so sorry ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, a few changes to this list. :(

The unnamed female betta is now called Rosa.
Besaid passed away on Tuesday evening (SIP buddy <3).
Leela had a miscarriage yesterday. She looked so awful I didn't think she'd make it either. She's looking a little better today but still very pale and weak.

I'm so sorry about what happened to Besaid and Leela :c I hope Leela recovers soon, at least.

I recently got myself a Giant African Bullfrog! He is called Mr.Frog(Name subject to change) for now :p

13934880_1264357223577321_2030603247200448060_n.jpg

I have two sweet kitties!

Molly a 5 year old female Tuxedo Cat

Molly.jpg

and Desmond a 8 year old male American Short Hair

Desmond.jpg

Bonus internet cookies for those who get the reference in their names! :D

Another pic of Eboni the bunny because why not :p

1EGwEiT.jpg

she may be a regular breed bunny, but she is worth more than that to me <3

Last edited:
I had a hamster called Noodles but it passed away. Also had a goldfish for squeak for at least 7 years but we put it in with my Nans fish in her pond and a bird recently ate them all (despite the netting) So, none left.

I couldn't have pets growing up. I was allergic, my sister was afraid, and my mom doesn't like animals or messes. Now that I'm an adult and will be moving in with my boyfriend soon, we plan on getting pets. He grew up with them, and I want to experience them.

We know we're getting a cat and bird. And one day, when we have a bigger place to live, we want a dog. We're also debating getting a bunny or bearded dragon and some fish.

I don't have any pets currently, but in the past I had a hamster, a dog and frogs. I'd love to get a turtle some day.

This is my ferret Alessa. Photo is a little old (from February), and I've had her for about a year now. She's such a little cutie, and nowhere as bitey as people made me believe about ferrets.

IMG_20160214_204357.jpg

And this is my puppy Paxton. He's been a part of the family for a few months now, and honestly he seems more like a cat than a dog.

IMG_20160526_232151.jpg

Back