Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
I've gotten a few nice mugs recently. There's a heat change one from a Disney website, even if i have very little interest in that movie, and a Dr. Eggman molded one from the Gamestop clearance. I also saw a Golden Girls mug at the grocery store while looking for spoons, but didn't get that one.

Would you like to show yours off?

I have a Zelda heat-change mug that I got for Christmas a few years ago. It's my favorite mug I own and I still use it! I also have an AC:NH mug I got at a GameStop a few years back. Not as interesting as my Zelda mug, but I still like it.

Here are some pictures I found online that resemble the mugs I own:
1713934670981.png

1713934736885.png

Oh, I'm a mug fiend. I have too many mugs. I'm a sucker for a nice handmade (often overpriced) ceramic mug. I like small ones to have tiny cups of coffee in. I also love large mugs, I'll often look for mugs in the thrift store and wonder who owned them before. I honestly have way too many and our cabinet space is very limited, so I should consider downsizing, but I'll probably just get more mugs.

Oh, I'm a mug fiend. I have too many mugs. I'm a sucker for a nice handmade (often overpriced) ceramic mug. I like small ones to have tiny cups of coffee in. I also love large mugs, I'll often look for mugs in the thrift store and wonder who owned them before. I honestly have way too many and our cabinet space is very limited, so I should consider downsizing, but I'll probably just get more mugs.
What is the most you've paid for a mug?
Post automatically merged:

I have a Zelda heat-change mug that I got for Christmas a few years ago. It's my favorite mug I own and I still use it! I also have an AC:NH mug I got at a GameStop a few years back. Not as interesting as my Zelda mug, but I still like it.

Here are some pictures I found online that resemble the mugs I own:
I've been wanting to get another heat change mug to compare to the one I have the texture around the rim is a little unpleasant, not the usual ceramic smoothness. How is yours?

I've been wanting to get another heat change mug to compare to the one I have the texture around the rim is a little unpleasant, not the usual ceramic smoothness. How is yours?
I've never thought about the texture of the mug, but I'd say it's smooth and doesn't have an unpleasant texture. The heat changing part works quite well. Overall it's a solid mug, it does the job and has a cool design.

I haven't drank out of my AC:NH mug, I've been keeping it on display instead. It feels smooth to the touch though, so I think it's fine as well.

I've never thought about the texture of the mug, but I'd say it's smooth and doesn't have an unpleasant texture. The heat changing part works quite well. Overall it's a solid mug, it does the job and has a cool design.

I haven't drank out of my AC:NH mug, I've been keeping it on display instead. It feels smooth to the touch though, so I think it's fine as well.
Of course on mine, the heat change part is over the whole thing, that's probably why.

I used to have a Pac-Man mug where everything in the maze lit up when it had warm liquid in it. IIRC the handle broke, or we dropped it, but it’s long-gone.

My mom also had a cool Mario mug where he was climbing on the vine inside and she’d measure her coffee that way. But some part of it broke. It wasn’t cheap too, I felt that one.

I have two favorite mugs! I got one from a state park that I visited a few years ago, and it's beige and has a blue illustration of a turtle with seashells engraved on it. It was also the last one left at the store when I got it. The other one is a smooth, solid green mug that's about the size of a bowl. It's perfect putting soup in.
I also have some corningware cups with little flowers on them that I really like. They're reliable and have held up for a long time.

Last edited:
I have this mug my mom bought me one year for Christmas. It is a big mug and it looks like earthen ware with its colors being kinda dither-y. But it is earthy colors with some purple on it. It's my favorite mug because it can hold a lot.
I also have this other mug but it is kinda small. I found it at 5 below years ago. It is one of those heat sensitive mugs. It is pac man themed and just neat. It is starting to show some wear though and unfortunately I don't see it online for sale so I can replace this cool mug. So when it dies, it will be sad.

Out of the mugs that I own, the most decorative is the Sailor Moon mug. It’s lavender with gold stars and crescent moons. The designs for Artemis and Luna also have some texture to them as well. However, you can tell that the quality is bad because it’s already chipped in several places and some of the gold details are peeling off.

My favorite mug is the Hello Kitty mug that I got at Marshalls. It’s blue, cute, and has a heart shaped handle. I love it!

I have a good many mugs from book boxes, but they're all currently in storage until I work enough to afford to be approved for an apartment.

Edit: Forgot to add some pictures like a goober.
View attachment 555975
View attachment 555976
I don't have all of these being shown, but...here's some mug photos.
Yo dawg i heard you like mugs so we put mugs on top of your mugs so you drink while you drink lol.

OT

A whole bunch of anime mugs alike black butler for example.

My parents are the mug collectors. I only have a couple. I have a cute pink one with hearts that I got from Walmart a month or so ago and a bassoon one I got many years back. lol

omg so many! my favourite ones would be our most recent ones are these stackable care bear mugs (cheer bear, bedtime bear, tenderheart bear, and good luck bear)
1714193557749.png
and then we have the ice bear and panda mugs from miniso C:
i like using these ones for tea heh
1714193620989.png

Back