Do you have an Uchi in your town?

I currently have Sylvia in my town (natural move-in), once I get the pwps I want from her she's gone, I'm not a big fan of the kangaroos and she's just too..eugh for me lol

Wishfall has Pashmina. She actually moved her happy goat butt RIGHT in next to my house, like, grid-for-grid. I was really mad at her, when I first started playing; she was one of my first random move-ins, and that actually makes her the first Uchi villager I ever had. She grew on me really fast. I love her simple design and for some reason the high-strung, tough-girl personality fits a goat very well.

As for Paragon, the mayor's half of the city (I control the bottom half) has Phoebe, and I love her design, too.

I have Charlise in my town.
I don't intend on keeping her, I would love to have Cherry or Phoebe instead.
But I don't really get why Uchis are unpopular. I like their behaviour. A bit brusque, but otherwise super friendly and supportive.
Plus, free medicine when getting stung by bees, so thats great as well ;)

I love quite a few Uchi villagers! I have Muffy in my sheep town, and she's great. Frita is lovely, too, and the only reason she's not in the town too is because Muffy fits the vibe better. Fuchsia and Pashmina are also favorites of mine! Some of the others don't have great designs, but Uchi is one of my favorite personalities!

I love many of the uchi designs, especially Fuchsia, Phoebe, Muffy, Pashmina and Ursala~
I have Agnes and Frita currently. Love especially Agnes' house (her design fits my theme really well, her house not so much but it's cute) and Frita's design~ the shirt she's wearing a scarf right now looks super weird though ;v;

I have Deirdre in my town and she's one of my favourite villagers. Previously I had Cherry.

yes! i currently have muffy in euphoria and phoebe in Sagano. i know that uchi isn't everyone's favorite type, but i just adore them for their big sister/touch attitude. also, their designs are pretty cute so that's a bonus. at first, i really disliked them since muffy moved onto my fruit trees in my first town, but she grew onto me with her personality.

I have Deirdre in my town (scanned in).
I was iffy at first about having her in my town, but I added her for the PWPs. I actually have turned out to really like her! She has a sisterly way about her. :)

I love the Uchis. They have added so much to the variety of personalities in New Leaf!

My favorites are Pashmina, Cherry, Deirdre, Tammy, Rene?... they?re all pretty great.

I feel like they are the kind of friend who is honest with you no matter what!
If you have spinach in your teeth they will tell you. Normals will never tell you and be silently embarrassed for you. ;)

yeah i have plucky but that's because i still need the picnic blanket, once i get that she is out.. i hate uchis

I had mira and she was my 2nd favourite villager (after cole) and took a 1 mint break and she was gone. I got a pashmina amiibo for Christmas and I really like her! I have no idea why people don't like them. What's not got to love about Mira, she is a superhero! I personally don't care that much about pwps, so I don't really know what pwps they give...
Soooooooo underrated

i think their personalities are quite refreshing so i like to have one in my town

I have Phoebe living in my all-bird town and Muffy living in my circus/magic show-themed town, and they're intended to most likely be permanent residents. I might change my mind on Muffy because she doesn't fit that well, but when starting the town I figured I wanted an Uchi and she seemed like the best fit. I also currently have Cherry in a third town, and while I like her design, I plan to move her out for a more fitting villager.

I feel like the Uchi personality is a pretty good one, there are a number of villagers I quite like from it. In addition to the ones I already have, Agnes, Deirdre, Diva, Flo, Mira, Pashmina, and Rocket are all good as far as I'm concerned.

uchis are great! i have muffy in my spooky town and i intend to have katt in my all cat town. the uchi personality is one of my favourites, bad girls with hearts of gold.

Back