Do you have an OTP?

aaaaa!! erik moved in next door to dotty and it was totally adorable how they both woke up at the same time. once, i saw them sitting on the yellow bench together and i totally shipped them.
as time went on, they both moved out, but when i was in main street i saw them both and they were just standing there looking at each other........... i knew it was fate.........

It sounds silly but I'm sure that Charlise and Beau are the power couple of my town haha.
They talk about it constantly, always forget close at each others house, Charlise is always telling me rumors about Beau and Beau is always worried that she's mad at him. They talk about secret meetings and even other villagers have told me they're up to trouble when they're together.

Not to mention the other day I was talking to Charlise and well...
"Did you hear Beau wrestled a bear... and won ;D"

Also RudyxFelicity, but that's mostly because I force it.

My main ones are Apollo x Amelia and Bruce x Diana. The same species and matching personalities (cranky/snooty) are the main reasons why.

My OTP is Cube and Agent S. Cube spoke to me a couple of weeks ago saying that he can't get past the small talk phase with her (despite being neighbours). Then, last week I was told by another villager that they spend a lot of time together

i’ve always shipped beau and fauna together lol

ok but on my island i swear julian and chief are married 😔 it’s gotten to the point where i moved their houses next to each other

unknown-24.png

kinda a weird one but i always liked isabelle and dr shrunk-- idk!!! i doodled this the other night

I feel like this might be a relatively common one, but Julian and Colton. I may or may not be trying to put their houses together on my island once i get julian lol...

I've got a funny headcanon of my villagers. Judy and Maple are girlfriends, Stitches is the dumb third wheel... I love my cubs so much 😭

Filbert and Marshal are bffs, Marshal really puts up with Filbert's no-thoughts, head-empty lifestyle.

Aww that’s so cute. I actually ship Phil and Julian!! It was the same thing for them lol. They never stoped talking about each other. The main reason why I reset my new leaf town was because Julian moved out. I could bear to see them apart!

Oh my, Oh my...
Hazel & Charlise and Willow & Baabara are my main ships I think!

Not sure if they're sisters or cousins, but if they're not, I totally ship Chrissie and Francine!

Don't ask me where this came from but Punchy and Moe
It's just, I imagine Moe to be really shy and quiet and Punchy to be the most sassy cat I have ever spoken to and I'm a sucker for opposites, like one is really tall and the other really tiny or in this case shy and sassy

I don’t even know why but Lobo and Katt... I can’t remember if this ship was caused by a conversation between two of them I overheard or I just saw two of them visiting each other and thought they look cute together but still I ship™ Also Fuschia and Ed since they look like a cute couple that have matching looks, wear matching shirts and doesn’t look like they are siblings lol coincidentally both are my past villagers so I see them together in my main street often and go awww

Last edited:
don't know about OTP.

But Vic and Biff seem really good friend ( as do Vic and Kevin )
Julia and Becky are also very close i have noticed.
those 5 seem closer as friends than anyone else.

to me it's anyone really, since most of my villagers are wearing pride shirts dialogue with/between them can be interpreted in many ways

Back