• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you have an OTP?

Victoria and Papi. Not even kidding they're always walking around the same area… They live across a pond from each other. They're always wondering around the town hall together. They're always at each other's houses, sending each other gifts… eHUGHAGJKDSG

Fauna & Beau
Fang needs his Whitney <3
Rosie and Punchy will eventually be together in my town <3

Merengue + Julian
^they keep giving each other gifts, Julian also offered his jacket to her when she sneezed <33

Deidre + Erik
^talk about eachother 24/7

I don't think so, but to be fair I'm not very active, so I wouldn't even notice if there was a wedding there.

Whitney and Wolfgang are neighbours.
At first he was totally apathetic towards her.
He kidna ignore her.
Then they talked and he was asking her about what she was wearing. (Smooth Wolfgang...smooth.)
And she was all flustered and then got mad. (She gets mad cause she cant handle her emotions poor thing.)
Now whenever I see them. They fish together. Walk on the beach together as their houses are on the beachfront.
Frolic in flowers together.
And they make me deliver things. ALL. THE. TIME.
Their houses are literally 8 trees apart.
Its a very short walk.
Nope.
They are totally in love.
LOVE I TELL YOU.

merengue and julian.

everytime

It's meant to be ToT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone's story is so cute and your OTPs are perfffffff! Waking up to these stories is just ASDFGHJKL;;;;; MELLY HAHA I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE WITH THAT RESPONSE OHMYYYY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merengue + Julian
^they keep giving each other gifts, Julian also offered his jacket to her when she sneezed <33

Deidre + Erik
^talk about eachother 24/7

I love you all Julian x Merengue shippers / happy sob /

Julian and Caroline.

Yeah..well I'm not sure if Caroline likes him..when I spam talked to Julian he started to think.
Tha pruf is in da puddin'

[spolier] HNI_0001.JPGHNI_0002.JPGHNI_0003.JPG[/spoiler]

I ship Erik and Chevre <3 One day I was walking around and I saw Chevre running towards Erik. She was all worried about him and I was like 'aww' Turns out Erik was just hungry. XD But I still ship them.

Fauna and Zell all the way! Zell wrote a rather romantic song that he played for her :D But there will be competition from both Beau and Erik (even though I think they have a thing for each other.. They keep worrying about the other being allergic to them)
Oh the drama!

Quick question: What does OTP mean!?!
Onions Taste Pungent?
Obviously Totally Perfect?

I really like the idea of Rocco and Bertha together.
They walk next to each other a lot and um yeah.
Am I doing this right? :D

Onions Taste Pungent?

Awwww you're the cutest ever this is too cute awwww :')

OTP = One True Pair (though I have more than one OTP...)

So uhm, yes, you did it right <333

Onions Taste Pungent?

Hehe! Wow those 2 names for otp we're so cute, it means One True Paring/One True Pair. ;u; Its fine to ship anyone~unless someone is a part of the shipping police.

Cou beat me to it~

Apparently Julian keeps getting into a bunch of stuff, now its Purrl..

Last edited:
Julian is a playaaaa omg my poor Merengue ;-;

I have really odd ones. Especially Harry and Gala.
I wish it was Gala and Stitches, but nope. Stitches has a bromance with Teddy. Teddy might have a thing for Phoebe or Yuka, he's undecided haha
My favorite has to be Rosie and Shep though <3

Marshal & Poppy
Punchy & Kiki
Rudy & Merry
Ankha & Kabuki

Bruce & Diana
Erik & Fauna
Beau & Fuschia
Genji & Carmen

Those are my couples in my towns c:

Back