Votes: 57 37.3%
  • No.

Votes: 67 43.8%
  • I used to, but now I do not.

Votes: 29 19.0%

• Total voters
i'm polytheistic agnostic
specific, but yeah

also, no i don't follow any set religion. I love learning and reading about different religions, though~

I'm not quite sure anymore. I'm Christian, but now I'm not so sure. After one prays for a long time and those prayers have not been answered, you wonder..

I'm not a religious person, though. I don't like those who bring up God in every damn conversation.
"thats a sin!1!2!!22!!2!2!" "no no thts a sin dnt do tht!2!1!!111!!1!1!1!1!!1!1

I believe in Christ so technically I'm a Christian, not religious at all though.

I was raised Catholic, not so much by my parents as by my Nana and school, I went to catholic primary and secondary school. When I was little it was SO important to me but by the time I was 14 I was atheist. I'm glad I had it as a child though, it was a real comfort to me and gave me a lovely relationship with my Nana :3

Agnostic. I don't really care what people believe in. If they do, I don't care. I'm fine with it.

Agnostic. I don't know if there is a god, but I think it would be foolish to insist that one isn't real just because you can't see it. The same goes vice versa; we just can't possibly know the true answer *shrug*

Atheist/Agnostic

I could say I'm a Unitarian Universalist, but no one knows what that is anyway

Last edited:
I'm unsure, I would say I'm christian but there have been many doubts recently.

Back