• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you ever take revenge on villagers you previously disliked?

Katie1313

Bells
Switch
6113-3549-6414
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Just wondering, since I took revenge on Bonbon for killing flowers and taking up space in new leaf. Made her house nothing but jail bars, a bed, a toilet, and a radio destined to play the same song forever.

lol nope but i dont really put effort into the houses of the villagers i dont like. i just randomly put their furniture around and then im done.

I don't really take revenge on them but I might not do their houses as fancy or upgrade them. My favorite post though having to do with revenge with a HHD house was this one I saw on tumblr where the person gave Tom Nook the tiny starter house from the first AC game with the radio in the corner and the hard metal flooring, I thought it was SUPER funny. I did Tom's a different way and made it like stacks of money and stuff to show all the money he took all throughout the years

I don't do that at all. I'll put all of my effort into creating a house for any villager, whether I like or dislike them. Most of my favourite houses that I've designed are owned by villagers that I dislike, come to think of it.

I make them have weird houses like sheldon wanted a game paradise so I put a computer with a potty and pizza next to it and trash everywhere. Gamers paradise.

I make them have weird houses like sheldon wanted a game paradise so I put a computer with a potty and pizza next to it and trash everywhere. Gamers paradise.

That's hilarious, also I love your siggie - so cute!

I tend not to take revenge on villagers but I do keep accidentally (I promise) hitting them in the face with my net...

Oh my gosh XD

Not really revenge, but I made Rasher's house kind of a dump XD A livable dump, but still :p

Also the only other thing I do for "revenge" is drag them around and see their panicked faces, but that's more for enjoyment, it's especially fun for the villager with like no eyes and stuff. Or maybe on occasion putting them in silly clothes.

I was going to but then I couldn't stand wasting a house to design on past grudges. I hate Klaus. He is a creep. But honestly, I made his house one of my favourites. Not on purpose!! It just happened! XD

Not really, most of the time I end up just making their house what they requested. There are some villagers I don't like all that much but I tend to skip their requests in favor of another. =v=

I'm not that petty. I mean, Beau is making me really salty in my New Leaf game but I still made him a nice flower shop with a picnic spot on the top.

Back