• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you change your bookbag every year?

i only get one if my old one is messed up (which is more often than not)

i usually change it every 2 years because it gets pretty dirty , but the one i have now is dark grey so it doesn't look too bad yet

My backpacks usually stay in pretty good shape and I tend to keep the old ones for other uses later on. I buy a new one when I see a new backpack I think is really cute. I have a ton of Vans backpacks because they have proven to last for me and they have cute designs. When they come out with new and cuter designs then I usually get a new backpack lol

I never really get new ones anymore. I keep them in pretty good shape and getting a new one is kind of expensive. The one I have now I've had for like four years.

I NEVER EVER wear out my backpacks. I still have mine from 8 years ago and it honestly looks pretty brand new.

i just use one binder. never went to my locker all my freshmen year this year.
dont even know where it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I NEVER EVER wear out my backpacks. I still have mine from 8 years ago and it honestly looks pretty brand new.

what the bell is the point then.

I've been using the same leather book bag for 7 years, since high school and through college and now I take it to work.

Sometimes I switched it out if it were too clunky in the first place or just annoying in general. Dunno if it was yearly though

I buy a new backpack for every year of school. I think I started doing it when I was younger and didn't want to get teased for having an old bag or w/e, but now I just do it because it's like a fresh new start every year? idk

Mine usually get torn up from using them so much but I sometimes get a new one even if I don't tear my previous one up. I just like a little change :)

I always like to start fresh in the new school year, so I get a new book bag, supplies and stuff. I start out as a neat freak but end up a disaster in the end.

Yes! Well actually I just got a new one because my old bag got covered in rotten banana, whoops!

Yeah. I normally get a new book bag, but sometimes I'll wait a little bit. It's the same with shoes.

I used to get a new bag every year but that was mostly cuz the bags I bought were rather cheap and broke easily. My current backpack is of higher quality so ill prob use it for at least a few years.

Back