• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you believe that our moon is occupied by aliens?

Are aliens occupying our moon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JAJAMOON - Edited.jpg
Do I believe that our moon is occupied by aliens?Meesa say yes.

uh not the moon I don't think.

wow i was expecting more people to say yes
but ya i believe there are aliens on the moon

if the moon is really occupied by aliens they would have invaded us by now. i mean, if humans can use rockets to travel to the moon why cant aliens travel to earth with their ufos that i dont even know what they used to make?

if the moon is really occupied by aliens they would have invaded us by now. i mean, if humans can use rockets to travel to the moon why cant aliens travel to earth with their ufos that i dont even know what they used to make?

Why do you automatically assume they're hostile and would go to invade us and take our women?

Last edited:
No. But I believe that there is life on other planets.

I hate using the word alein tho. Makes me think of....

Well this
6dd929d3b1852418d309cbefa02e2fc7.jpg
Because I don't think the living things on other planets look like that

I'm not sure, but I do question why we haven't returned to the moon in 40 years, and I looked at some NASA photos and I saw some bright objects, with weird shapes to them

Yeah there definitely aren't aliens on the moon. We haven't been back to the moon because it costs an incredible amount of money and space exploration is no longer government funded. It's soon to become a commercially funded, meaning insanely rich people will be able to go to space.

Back