Do you always max out space in your homes?

elo-chan

(◕‿◕✿)
Bells
Switch
4147-3082-7626
Island
Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
I used to but now I'm thinking of leaving out left and right rooms because they make ugly gaps in the main room lol. I also didn't want to max out the space for my bedroom since I thought it wouldn't look as cozy! What's your take on room space? Do you guys ever keep smaller sized rooms or leave certain rooms out completely?

I do. I'm a hoarder and also have so many theme ideas. I need all that space!

My mayor's house is maxed out, both in Salem and Hollowyn. I have 3 additional characters in Hollowyn, and their houses are maxed. There's a theme for each of them, though, so it made sense.

Right now, I don't have any other characters in Salem; I'm considering adding 1 or 2, and they will have all the rooms, but probably at the smaller sizes. With the addition of secret storage, there isn't as much reason to expand mules fully.

I max them out even the things that you could put in one room. The game would either say I couldn't put something anymore or I'm close to. I'm pretty ocd even the things that I could hang on the wall. I like decorating them and still thought the number of rooms aren't enough.

This is a good question! Nope, I don't. I obviously have to max out the main room, but I like having any kitchen/bedroom areas at MOST 6x6 (the first upgrade). Right now my upstairs bedroom is still just the first 4x4, and I'm LOVING it. I actually had so much trouble decorating the main room because it's huge, and ended up making the 4 corners into different sub-areas. I don't feel the urge to get any more rooms right now, but if I did, I'd get a basement and additional room as 6x6s.

I'll probably make a second character for new themes, but it's hard to make a fully expanded house with the same theme without repeating a lot of the items and furniture.

no, i have some rooms in some of my houses that aren't big and i haven't built all rooms in some either. i like some smaller rooms and if i don't want to decorate a side character's house with a bunch of stuff it's easier and can look better if you don't have any rooms on the side or if the rooms aren't gigantic

I find it nice to have different sized rooms, but I've already maxed out most of my rooms :(

Nah. There would be too much space to feel and to me it would throw off the room's theme if you put too much stuff. I keep my bathroom small because well, it's a bathroom. My bedroom and basement are also small but expanded once.

I always plan to max out my house, I have way too much stuff to not. XD
I do think the full sized bed-rooms can ruin the effect of a cosy house, but I always max it out never the less.
Maybe in the future I'll cut out the side-rooms as they do leave big ugly holes that stop you from being able to put stuff against the wall there and still have access.

Yep. I have a lot of furniture, I'm such a hoarder

Back