Do Villagers Not Buy Customized Furniture With Clothing Patterns?

Theo_Theresa

Just a Mess
Bells
I use the flea market to give furniture that I think would look nice in villagers' houses, and I customized an alpine table to have an aqua dot shirt pattern, but no matter how much i shove Francine over there, she doesn't seem to get the "surprise" look showing she's interested in buying. The item is very reasonably priced, she is my best friend, and she'll buy literally anything else I put up. So do villagers just not buy clothing-customized furniture? Has this happened to anyone else? I can't seem to find answers anywhere else. Any insight would be appreciated! :blush: :confused:

Edit: I should note that I've sold customized furniture before, just not with clothing or custom patterns on them. (like changing a modern wood sofa to the diamond pattern, changing a blue chair to a different shade of blue, etc.)

Last edited:
Mine never by the gold leaf furniture. Not once.

Probably means the golden series that Cyrus makes when you give him gold nuggets

I use the flea market to give furniture that I think would look nice in villagers' houses, and I customized an alpine table to have an aqua dot shirt pattern, but no matter how much i shove Francine over there, she doesn't seem to get the "surprise" look showing she's interested in buying. The item is very reasonably priced, she is my best friend, and she'll buy literally anything else I put up. So do villagers just not buy clothing-customized furniture? Has this happened to anyone else? I can't seem to find answers anywhere else. Any insight would be appreciated! :blush: :confused:

Edit: I should note that I've sold customized furniture before, just not with clothing or custom patterns on them. (like changing a modern wood sofa to the diamond pattern, changing a blue chair to a different shade of blue, etc.)

She might not have space for it in her house.

if you mean the yellow leaf furniture (customized with designs) i dont think they could buy that. you cant drop it either since people may try trading it but you cant exchange patterns without getting them from the able sisters.

I sent one of my villagers a drum set customized with a rainbow tee. He put it in his house. Maybe try sending it to her in the mail.

Back