• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do people still play wild world?

hey! i was just wondering if anyone still plays wild world on a daily/weekly basis, because I haven't seen anyone actually play it regularly for years.
my town is filled to the brim with weeds and a rafflesia from not playing for about 6 years :p

i've been looking into playing it when im "finished" with my new horizons town. the nature of the game makes it so that anyone can go on a long hiatus with not alot of loss imo

I just got a copy of WW for my bday yesterday and I am so excited to play again! I got it when it first came out, but my cart went missing a long time ago. Can't wait to re-live this classic (especially after how easy and mainstream New Horizons was).

I turn on my game every once in a while for a nostalgia kick but I probably couldn't fully sit down and commit to playing weekly or anything. It's super nostalgic but hasn't really aged the best, sadly, in my opinion.

Mh, considering that I have nothing left to do there, thanks to young me having a friend with a cheat device.. I sold it some time ago.
It was a bit heartbreaking, because it was my childhood and I have so many good memories of it, but yeah.. as I said. I have nothing left to do there. Town was done, museum and all credits, etc. where paid off / everything donated thanks to the cheating device and I had endless money on my bank. I still cheer the memories of it, but since I don't use it anymore, I thought it was best to sell it and have someone else fun with it. :)

I still play! I hope someone still plays too so we can meet!
I do! We could visit each other’s towns if you’d like! I am honestly dying to get someone to buy from Nookway so I can get Nookingtons, but I’ll leave you gifts around if you can come!💖💖

I want to play so badly (it was my shiz as a kid) but it hurts my eyes on my 3DS. Maybe I'll give it another go.

The dialogues were so funny. I used to stay up "late" in my villagers' houses, talking them again and again until they refused to speak to me any longer. Whenever they gave me a new item, I'd be so excited.

I miss that magic now!

wild world is so great! i wish the graphics...y'know, didnt hurt my eyes.
i play on wii u virtual console since, i lost my copy, but its SO. FUN. the dialog makes me laugh.

I loved Wild World and played it a bunch when it came out, but I haven't played it in years. I would like to return to it one day and play it for a week or so, but that's still a long ways away from happening. It'd also be nice if I dealt with Wiimmfi and connected with somebody to finally upgrade my Nookway into a Nookington's, but that's effort, lol.

Back