• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do people still play wild world?

neptoons

wut
Bells
Blue Bunny Balloon
hey! i was just wondering if anyone still plays wild world on a daily/weekly basis, because I haven't seen anyone actually play it regularly for years.
my town is filled to the brim with weeds and a rafflesia from not playing for about 6 years :p

unfortunately my wild world game went missing a couple of years back so i haven't played in so long, i've been considering buying it again because i miss playing it so much ♡

however it still goes for £30 so i'll have to wait for a good deal although if it's not gone down in price now it probably never will 😅

i play it every few months just to check in, but honestly i am considering restarting it again, and playing more regularly in a new town.

I still play it every now and then. But it's more like on a monthly basis😅

like others have said, I usually open it once every now and then. there isn't a whole lot to do but it's nice to play for the nostalgia and talking to the villagers is always fun.

hey! i was just wondering if anyone still plays wild world on a daily/weekly basis, because I haven't seen anyone actually play it regularly for years.
my town is filled to the brim with weeds and a rafflesia from not playing for about 6 years :p
I restarted mine and got a few dreamies, however I never check into it or new leaf since NH came out as I find it hard to stay focused on even one game of animalcrossing

I got my copy recently, and I don’t play it nearly as much as my other Animal Crossing games, but yes!

I still play! I love the dialogue in Wild World (and GameCube), it's just so hilariously absurd. I don't play nearly as much anymore but maybe three or four times a week. It just evokes a huge tsunami of nostalgia, especially the soundtrack. 😩

Yes, I recently got a new copy and LOVE it. The villagers are the best in the series and feel so alive.

I play it and New leaf alongside New Horizons whenever I get the time. I probably play New Lead the most out of the three. On average I play Wild World about once a week (which is a very good track record for me with limited time lol). I started a new town since my old one was a complete mess, it has been a lot of fun getting back into it. Very nostalgic! I really miss many aspects of Wild World in the newer games, hence why I still play it!

unfortunately my wild world game went missing a couple of years back so i haven't played in so long, i've been considering buying it again because i miss playing it so much ♡

however it still goes for £30 so i'll have to wait for a good deal although if it's not gone down in price now it probably never will 😅
Oh shoot I should’ve bought the 2.80 pound copy I saw at the thrift store to send to you! Ahhh *regret*

I went hard to get a perfect town a couple years ago... now i usually pop in for a few days every month or two.

It's fun seeing the weird bulletin board messages in this game... I wonder how many unique posts there are

I recently ordered a copy of WW! I've played it off and on throughout the years, on different copies. My thoughts about this game are complex and probably merit a whole separate thread or blog entry. I find myself largely dissatisfied with New Horizons. For all of its polish, it just feels empty. Interactions in WW are rich. As a social sim, it's far more successful than recent entries. It has fewer customization options, but I actually find that refreshing right now. It can get exhausting having to stamp your identity all over town. It makes me feel less like a member of a rural community and more like a city planner or a god. It will be nice to return to WW's cozy simplicity!

For sure! I find myself going back to Wild World some times... especially since it was my first animal crossing game. I’ll visit once or twice a month to check on my villagers. I think I had Coco, Purrl, and Caesar who lived right next to me.

Back