• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wild world

tashaxxox

Bells
Hello, I dont know if anyone still plays wild world on ds but I'm trying to get nookingtons which I can only get if I have a friend visit or if I visit a friends town. Please if anyone could help I'd be ever so grateful

Thankyou for reading

Hello, I dont know if anyone still plays wild world on ds but I'm trying to get nookingtons which I can only get if I have a friend visit or if I visit a friends town. Please if anyone could help I'd be ever so grateful

Thankyou for reading
Honestly I wasn’t even aware that wiimmfi was a thing but if I can get it to work I could come if you still need it!
Incase you don’t know how to get it to work I have found this guide online that may work, will be trying it soon so I’ll let you know :)

Scroll down to where it says “DS games” in bold letters.

Have a great day!!

Honestly I wasn’t even aware that wiimmfi was a thing but if I can get it to work I could come if you still need it!
Incase you don’t know how to get it to work I have found this guide online that may work, will be trying it soon so I’ll let you know :)

Scroll down to where it says “DS games” in bold letters.

Have a great day!!
I finally know why mine isn't working. It's because my wifi is locked and I need a password. The guide says use one with no security.

I finally know why mine isn't working. It's because my wifi is locked and I need a password. The guide says use one with no security.
Awww damn. My wifi provider I think providers both one without and with a password so maybe I can get it to work? Can you?

Thankyou for reading
Hi, I’ve just started playing again today! After god nose how many years but I’ve never actually tried visiting another town on wild world… do u still need help?

Let’s be friends!!!
Hey wanna play together sometime?
Post automatically merged:

Thankyou for reading
Wanna play sometime?

Back