Do people still play wild world?

hey! i was just wondering if anyone still plays wild world on a daily/weekly basis, because I haven't seen anyone actually play it regularly for years.
my town is filled to the brim with weeds and a rafflesia from not playing for about 6 years :p

i've been looking into playing it when im "finished" with my new horizons town. the nature of the game makes it so that anyone can go on a long hiatus with not alot of loss imo

I just got a copy of WW for my bday yesterday and I am so excited to play again! I got it when it first came out, but my cart went missing a long time ago. Can't wait to re-live this classic (especially after how easy and mainstream New Horizons was).

I turn on my game every once in a while for a nostalgia kick but I probably couldn't fully sit down and commit to playing weekly or anything. It's super nostalgic but hasn't really aged the best, sadly, in my opinion.

Mh, considering that I have nothing left to do there, thanks to young me having a friend with a cheat device.. I sold it some time ago.
It was a bit heartbreaking, because it was my childhood and I have so many good memories of it, but yeah.. as I said. I have nothing left to do there. Town was done, museum and all credits, etc. where paid off / everything donated thanks to the cheating device and I had endless money on my bank. I still cheer the memories of it, but since I don't use it anymore, I thought it was best to sell it and have someone else fun with it. :)

I still play! I hope someone still plays too so we can meet!
I do! We could visit each other’s towns if you’d like! I am honestly dying to get someone to buy from Nookway so I can get Nookingtons, but I’ll leave you gifts around if you can come!💖💖

I want to play so badly (it was my shiz as a kid) but it hurts my eyes on my 3DS. Maybe I'll give it another go.

The dialogues were so funny. I used to stay up "late" in my villagers' houses, talking them again and again until they refused to speak to me any longer. Whenever they gave me a new item, I'd be so excited.

I miss that magic now!

wild world is so great! i wish the graphics...y'know, didnt hurt my eyes.
i play on wii u virtual console since, i lost my copy, but its SO. FUN. the dialog makes me laugh.

I loved Wild World and played it a bunch when it came out, but I haven't played it in years. I would like to return to it one day and play it for a week or so, but that's still a long ways away from happening. It'd also be nice if I dealt with Wiimmfi and connected with somebody to finally upgrade my Nookway into a Nookington's, but that's effort, lol.

Back