• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do new villagers suggest PWP?

Joie

<span style="color:#33cc99; ">&lt;span style=&quot
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
See I'm trying to move in a Cranky, Jock, Uchi, and Smug personality villager (also doing the 16 cycling thing), my question is do new villagers request PWP (public work projects) like on the day after they unpack or it takes a while? (Also using the PWP trick)

Oh, it may take a couple of days. I've noticed that villagers that freshly move in don't even ping you for a few days. At least they don't for me...

Gwen was probably only moved in for a maximum of four days before she requested the tower (which is a PWP I've been waiting for).

They suggest stuff, but I think it takes a while. Like you have a certain level of friendship with or something.

I had Merengue move in recently, the same day she was unpacked, she requested the modern bridge ^^

the day after sprinkle moved in(unpacked and walking outside), she requested the metal bench, and she's the only one that has done it for me o_o

I'm guessing it irrelevant to friendship level (if such thing exist o.o)

I'm guessing it irrelevant to friendship level (if such thing exist o.o)

friendship levels do exist, when you raise it, there's stages
change catchphrase
ping to give gifts
ask to come over to your house
when you're in your house for a few minutes, a random villager will come in
then the best friend stage; where they eventually give you their picture :O

i think there's a list around here somewhere though.

and i think PWP are just VERY random >.<

Back