• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling DIYS, NM item orders // lf: TBT

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
bumpy bump! seeing if I need to raise prices on mushies again, the tall ones are popular >o<
well I have small stock until I go farming again so 5tbt per mushie seems ok for now >///<

Hello! Can i get one of each cancer, aries, gemini and sagittarius star fragments pls? :) Do you happen to take nmt? My tbt is running a little low :s

Can I get 3 elegant mushrooms, 3 flat mushrooms, and 2 round mushrooms for 40 tbt?

Last edited:
Can I get 6 flat mushrooms for 30 tbt?

bumpity

updated title since I'm now slightly out of mushrooms. But I have more snowflakies.
Will TT to farm seasonals when I feel like it again, no timeline rn since I'm slightly burned out and wanna play the game at a relaxed pace for a bit (though that "relaxed pace" might be gallavanting around January for awhile because I... did that recently lol.)

Hi there! I'm interested in 6 of your Nook Miles items for TBT. I was just wondering how many I'm allowed to order at once given that you're limited to ordering 5 per day?

I'm totally fine with waiting however many days if you don't want to TT, and if so, I'm also fine with spreading my order out over several days so that other folks can also make orders.

So if you're interested, could you please just let me how you'd like to proceed, and then I'll let you know which items I want? Thanks in advance!

Back