• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dirty secrets. Come confess. [ Secrets of all kinds ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err....this sounds absolutely horrible but I /sometimes/ go onto to the "how are you doing today" board just to make my day seem better when other's have it worse. It's not that I want bad things to happen to people (I'm not a sadist I swear xD) But sometimes if you (and by that I mean me) are having a bad day it's nice to know some have it worse.

Phew....hope I don't get hated on for this.

No worries^~^. I do that all the time too! If I have a crappy day I see if anyone is having worse...

When I get down and upset my shingles flares up on my foot and I can't walk until it's cleared up! I hate it so much!

I'm that short my 14 year old sister has to reach to the top shelf for me and my bosses bought me a stool so I could stick high shelves... I'm 5 ft 3 and 19

Last edited:
When I get down and upset my shingles flares up on my foot and I can't walk until it's cleared up! I hate it so much!

I'm that short my 14 year old sister has to reach to the top shelf for me and my bosses bought me a stool so I could stick high shelves... I'm 5 ft 3 and 19

I'm 5 foot 4! I hate being so short 'cause loads of the people I know are really tall and it's so frustrating!

Two notes about that: tranny is an offensive term, and most of us transexuals get offended to be seeked or called "hot" just because we are trans.

Oh, so I guess it's completely different than someone saying "oh she's hot just because she's blonde" or "he's hot because I like boys" or whatever.

RL-related: There was once I took an intensive Korean language unit during winter to the puzzlement of my family. They did not know that if I didn't take that unit, I wouldn't have enough credits to pass and would have been held back a year. Yipes.

Oh, so I guess it's completely different than someone saying "oh she's hot just because she's blonde" or "he's hot because I like boys" or whatever.
It is different. Being trans is a condition that causes suffering. Trans people wish to have been born with the right sex and being looked at that way because of their condition feels bad.

i peed in the pool when i was 7 at a birthday party

ok but
i blame myself for ruining my best friends relationship with a dude
at first i introduced them to each other and i thought they would be great but
i felt like he tried pushing me out of the picture. he never let me and her talk alone. he told me he was jealous of our friendship and he would talk bad about me all the time to my friends and others. at the time i couldnt talk to my bff very often so i felt lots of hatred towards the dude because i felt like he was trying to really kick me out of the picture. he would always always cry to me about her in skype convos when they were fighting, and if i tried helping him feel better he would turn around and say im lying. so i kinda..pushed her to end the relationship and i still feel terrible about that

gurlfren pls
From the way I see it you had every right to :> (ofc that's just me he seems like a bish who needed JUSTICE)

ON TOPICA: This thread was actually ENTIRELY MY IDEA but iLoveYou stole it like a troll. SMH. however my true confession is:
i let her take it anyway because i am a pushover like that and it pains me
This is actually my whole thread. Can you all even believe this smh
But I forgive Kayla. <3

also this is sad but i worry nobody is going to wish me a happy birthday on facebook tomorrow LOL which is really stupid but I still kinda do.

I have anxiety about planes dropping from the sky onto my house D:
....I literally curl up on the floor and block my ears...In school to.

gurlfren pls
From the way I see it you had every right to :> (ofc that's just me he seems like a bish who needed JUSTICE)

ON TOPICA: This thread was actually ENTIRELY MY IDEA but iLoveYou stole it like a troll. SMH. however my true confession is:
i let her take it anyway because i am a pushover like that and it pains me
This is actually my whole thread. Can you all even believe this smh
But I forgive Kayla. <3

also this is sad but i worry nobody is going to wish me a happy birthday on facebook tomorrow LOL which is really stupid but I still kinda do.

Aw harry you sweety, I had 100+wish me happy birthday in feb :p but no one said it on here haha

I have anxiety about planes dropping from the sky onto my house D:
....I literally curl up on the floor and block my ears...In school to.

OMG I had no idea anyone else shared this fear :eek: Everytime I hear a plane I duck for cover.

Also my biggest secret is... I eat for fun D:

confrontation to men scares me most of the time.
i usually end up in tears, or close to tears and it's really horrible for me >_>

i'm also mostly a really nice person, but i have a lot of bottled up stress and anger, so now and then i get too angry and upset for little to no reason ugh D:

Horrified to talk to any girl and scared of life. I don't know how to have a conversation with other people.

Last edited:
I just read 22 pages of secrets and felt like I should contribute. :p

In jr high my best friend and I would sneak to the high school and use the pay phone to call random people.

Last edited:
I watch The Vampire Diaries and The Good Wife.

Poor Will, Alicia and Diane screwed him over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back