Dirty secrets. Come confess. [ Secrets of all kinds ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an obsession with the X factor this year :/

I also have a serious fear of the Ikea adverts.... And fireworks..... And balloons....

Last edited:
I used to play Habbo Hotel when I was younger.
LOLOMG. This one is hard.

OHMYGOD. ME TOO. I used to meet random people and add them on my MySpace (shows how long ago this was) and we were all like.. Best friends.

Looking back on it, that was way too fun for how dumb it actually was.

This isn't a secret, as much as a weird confession, but I've recently developed a fear of elevators, especially holding an elevator door open. >_<

This isn't a secret, as much as a weird confession, but I've recently developed a fear of elevators, especially holding an elevator door open. >_<

If elevators scare you, escalators would be death bringers.

Whenever I'm going to a mall that has them and I get on them, I always get a little jittery. ;x;

OHMYGOD. ME TOO. I used to meet random people and add them on my MySpace (shows how long ago this was) and we were all like.. Best friends.

Looking back on it, that was way too fun for how dumb it actually was.

Gurl we r twinsies for real. Both have Blackberry phones & now dis. Dis is too much twinning around for me. <3333 C:

See-through elevators. Let's do it Micah.

Please explain what exactly you mean by this?
Well, you did tell someone not to say something because it would offend other people that the person was talking about...well, let them talk about it. If there's nobody on here that they were talking about, then good. If there isn't, just ignore it and move on. Instead though, you did the exact opposite and commented and moved on.

Well, you did tell someone not to say something because it would offend other people that the person was talking about...well, let them talk about it. If there's nobody on here that they were talking about, then good. If there isn't, just ignore it and move on. Instead though, you did the exact opposite and commented and moved on.

Why do you assume the posts I responded to didn't apply to me?
I'm a lesbian and transsexual and I was offended, that is why I responded to them.

Why do you assume the posts I responded to didn't apply to me?
I'm a lesbian and transsexual and I was offended, that is why I responded to them.

Oh, nevermind then. I was confused, lol.

Last edited:
I used to hate on nu metal a lot because I was a bit of a metal head and I kind of adopted the attitude others had towards that genre from the metal scene....needless to say I've grown much since then and I don't adopt the the opinions of others regarding music unless I give it a proper listening to myself....Idk, I had issues then or something but the point is I'll listen to anything at least once, before I give it a fair judgment...

Last edited:
I used to hate on nu metal a lot because I was a bit of a metal head and I kind of adopted the attitude others had towards that genre from the metal scene....needless to say I've grown much since then and I don't adopt the the opinions of others regarding music unless I give it a proper listening to myself....Idk, I had issues then or something but the point is I'll listen to anything at least once, before I give it a fair judgment...

Did you know people can be controlled just by music? Music is so influential this is possible. Partially why I don't like music at all.

As Russia said: Give me control of your airwaves and I will not have to use one soldier

Last edited:
When I'm sad, I force myself to listen to sad music to make myself even sadder.

This isn't a secret as I'm sure other people here do it too. c:

When I'm sad, I force myself to listen to sad music to make myself even sadder.

This isn't a secret as I'm sure other people here do it too. c:

I'm a high school drop out...well, sort of...my mom had me pulled out 'cause I wasn't really improving and I had already stayed back many times...guess she felt there was no point in I continuing? Not that I was complaining I didn't want to deal w/ school 'cause I hated work anyways, I was a heck of a video game addict(still am XD) and that probably interfered a bit w/ grades but at the same time I really DID struggle a lot, also I was hella' introvert, I didn't like dealing w/ anybody and mostly kept to myself, also hella' shy(didn't talk in school til' I was like in 6 or 7th grade more or less, I forget) and.....didn't really like people anyways..

Needless to say I've opened up quite a bit since then(esp. after some psychedelic trips[even though last really f***ed w/ me and I'm still suffering mental repercussions for it up 'til this day]) and yeah...idk...I can't consolidate my thoughts right now too tired...but I AM trying to get my GED at the very least or I will soon anyways...

It doesn't help when you have no ambition in life... :I

Just killed a man
Put a gun againt his head
pulled the trigger
now he's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back