• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dirty secrets. Come confess. [ Secrets of all kinds ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
in city folk when the game had been out for like 3 years and all the n00bs were playing it, i'd order shiny blue pikmin's and then go visit peoples towns and bury them in their town. they'd dig it up and be like 'wtf' and then post on tbt and their thread would get locked for discussing hacked items.

here is an example of some of my work: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?59312-Shiny-Blue-Pikmin-Hat

god bless sockhead

i constantly wish that i could cease to exist
its not the same feeling as wanting to die i dont think,
i always contemplate the fact that i never actually asked to be born.
i've said it to people before and they laugh because they think im kidding.
maybe i am, i dont even know. what i do know is that everything is so unnecessary to me. my whole life is basically #Can'tBeBothered

I think this bisexual girl is beautiful but she has a boyfriend. I'm bisexual too and I know she is because of Facebook.

Last edited:
I just now read the rest of the posts. Some of them are funny, some are messed up, some are sad, and some are good.

Why do I feel like I'm watching an all-category movie.

My secret is that everywhere I go on the internet I either just disappear and no one notices or I get into arguments and become hated. I never fit in anywhere. If people ever send me messages I don't reply because I have no idea how to respond. Since playing New Leaf I have hardly even been on wi-fi with anyone due to my social problems.
I hoped it could be different here... but I'm really useless.

Last edited:
I live under a rock. It is warm and cosy. I enjoy it.

As for forum related... I sometimes ignore reports and let somebody else deal with them because I am too lazy at the time of reading them. Woops. Don't demote me!

I now believe you're more lazy than me!

When I first joined the forums, I thought most of the people active at that time were stuck up and only wanted to talk to the people that had been in the forums with them before. Which was true because of what I had observed.

I left for a while, and when I came back it seemed better.

When I first joined the forums, I thought most of the people active at that time were stuck up and only wanted to talk to the people that had been in the forums with them before. Which was true because of what I had observed.

I kind of felt that way too. Most forums that have been around for a while with a large post count aren't so accepting of new members. I've come to find that TBT isn't like most! c:

My name isn't Dolly, and I never daydream, I just liked the way it sounded. Please don't judge me.

Last edited:

I felt this way when I first joined too. You kind of ease your way in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back