• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Dirty secrets. Come confess. [ Secrets of all kinds ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get really bad anxiety, and it makes me panic when I go out sometimes because I feel like I'm being judged or something, or I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

I watch hentai occasionally[mostly Bible Black, Taimanin Asagi, and Cafe Junkie]....sue me!

I sometimes ditch my friends to lay in bed all day. And I act like I'm broke since all my friends are always broke. I'm actually pretty good at saving my money, I buy my friends drinks, buy/split food at the bar. Always a gracious host. But we work at the same place, earn the same money, have about the same hours, like what are y'all even doing with your money?

Last edited:
I trim my eyebrows.

I also own a pair or blue jeans... v.v THEY'RE SKINNIES THOUGH

I'm not going to lie... I lead people on. I'm fine with being friends for a while and having fun, but I'm not looking for anything serious. I feel bad because I don't feel bad for it either.

I like to pee outside rather than in a Toilet, It feels kinda nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back