• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling digital art of your character or any acnl charater for igb or tbt

ganga

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
(NO MORE SLOTS)
hey !! i thought this may be a good opportunity to make some igb/tbt and some friends on here !! i am a digital artist and would like to draw some of your acnl characters to use however youd like. if youd like to check out some of my art please go to my instagram @blackeucharist (or if you go to my 'about me' there should be a link to my instagram at the bottom)
for a headshot profile picture of your character, i will either charge 1mil bells or 4 tbt (^:
for a fullbody of your character i will charge 2mil bells or 8tbt !!
you can have 2 characters maximum in one piece OR for an extra 500k or 2tbt per extra character
i will require half of the bells up front and the other half of the bells after completion to ensure that i am not wasting my time ! please be understanding as art takes me many many hours to complete(^:
i can make it as toony or as realistic as youd like ! if there is a specific piece of my art that you particularly like, i can try to make yours similar !
after completion, i will send you a deviantart link so you can download the high quality version, and if you'd like, i can include a speedpaint for no extra charge.
i understand this is kind of an odd thing to post here, but i think this would be kinda a cool opportunity to actually engage myself more in the acnl community and make some friends here !
if you have any questions please feel free to ask me on this thread, a private message or on instagram !!
serious inquiries ONLY !!
thank you for your consideration (^:��

Last edited:
hi c:
can i get a fullbody of her and lily: https://file.toyhou.se/images/3644822_1bGeuLkZjaioIL4.png (but draw her with light brown eyes please^^ )
if you dont do villagers then just a fullbody of her would be great :D
i would pay in tbt :3

great !! as i said i do require 4tbt before i start just in case you decide to backout (^: i do draw villagers btw. it should take me 3-4 days to complete and if you like, i can keep you updated on my progress !!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I’d like one too, but it’ll have to wait until tomorrow when I get the chance to. So could you reserve a spot for me until I get my request in when I’m ready to do so? Thanks!

May I get a full body of my mayor and cole? https://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1702

And if possible also
A second of
My other character and lucky (without a shirt..just bandages) :
https://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1703

If only one is acceptable then just my mayor :)
I would pay in tbt

yes of course ! i can do both and the total will be 16 tbt !! give me a couple days to complete the first persons commission and i will message you when i am ready !! since i am not starting immediately, you don't have to pay the half now (8 tbt), but you can if you'd like to as it's a guarantee that i will finish your art (^: thank you for your commissions, much love !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’d like one too, but it’ll have to wait until tomorrow when I get the chance to. So could you reserve a spot for me until I get my request in when I’m ready to do so? Thanks!

i will reserve a spot for you after the second persons commissions are finished ! thank you for your consideration, please message me when you are ready (^:

Hello! If it's not too much (I see you only have 1 more slot), it would be great if you could draw a fullbody of my Mayor. That will amount to 8 TBT if I am correct. I'll also pay more if I like the end product.

Hello! If it's not too much (I see you only have 1 more slot), it would be great if you could draw a fullbody of my Mayor. That will amount to 8 TBT if I am correct. I'll also pay more if I like the end product.

great !! thank you for your commission !! you do not have to pay half up front quite yet since there are people ahead of you so i will contact you when i am ready !! thank you (^:

great !! thank you for your commission !! you do not have to pay half up front quite yet since there are people ahead of you so i will contact you when i am ready !! thank you (^:

Alright, thank you very much!

great !! as i said i do require 4tbt before i start just in case you decide to backout (^: i do draw villagers btw. it should take me 3-4 days to complete and if you like, i can keep you updated on my progress !!

sent it over c: and no worries, just let me know whenever you are done!

Oh yeah, I'm back and I should be free from everything. So I will make a request now.

So, here's my mayor.

Jpo2atO.png

I'll pay in TBT. Thank you.

Back