Did you guys hear about this?

The video is terrible. It makes me cringe when he hits the pole.

Yeah. My dad told me that someone was in the hospital from luging when I got home from school today. Now I know that he did end up dying :/

Getting so close to the olympics and then dying the day it opens ....

That poor guy! D: That is just awful! They should have known to fix it because people kept having accidents... His death was just totally preventable.

Man, that's terrible. I hope his family is alright..

That was only mentioned about 500 times last night at the Opening Ceremonies.

But yeah, may he R.I.P.

Yea, nothing is going right at these Olympics. This tragedy, the opening ceremony was boring, the torch malfunctioned, and they had to delay one of the events because of slush.

OddCrazyMe said:
Yea, nothing is going right at these Olympics. This tragedy, the opening ceremony was boring, the torch malfunctioned, and they had to delay one of the events because of slush.
My conclusion: Canadians suck ass.

Basiacly the Beijing summer olympics 2008 were far better because alot more money way spent at them.

John102 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
:eek:fftopic: this^ :eek:fftopic:

Poor him!!

John102 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
No. -.-

Back