Did you ever got disappointed of how a TV show ended?

Yes, I totally agree with this. I've been saying the same thing. I just don't understand why they would build up these characters and then destroy all their development at the very end. I wasn't even upset about what happened with the mother, or any of that. Just why ruin the characters and have them backtrack? It made everything feel like a waste of time.

Also, I think most anime endings are not very good for some reason.

I will say this, though. What upsets me more than a bad ending is when a show doesn't end when it clearly should. When the producers try to milk an extra season or two or ten out of a show that's clearly reached it's peak, it never goes well. I prefer when a show has a definitive story to tell, it tells that story, and then it ends. That leaves a much better taste in my mouth than a show that drags on for far too long.

Yeah, I thought what happened to her was sad, but it did explain why Ted was telling his kids such a long-winded story about how he met her, so I could have lived with it. But his and Robin’s issues still aren’t resolved and are even more complex now; those kids may not be hers biologically, but she’s gonna have to play an even bigger role in their lives now, presuming she and Ted get married after the finale. It would’ve been much more satisfying if they had admitted that, while they still love each other, a relationship between them just couldn’t work out.

And I agree about shorter series lengths! I think there are a lot of shows with really strong first seasons that just get dragged on for way too long. I really liked the first season of How to Get Away With Murder and wish they had just kept it at that. More series need to be limited run imo.

I didn't finish watching it, but I was very disappointed with the last few episodes I saw of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
It was already progressively getting less and less funny by the middle of the final season, but that ridiculous hour-long episode was the nail in the coffin for me. Shame, because I really enjoyed the bulk of the show.

I didn't finish watching it, but I was very disappointed with the last few episodes I saw of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
It was already progressively getting less and less funny by the middle of the final season, but that ridiculous hour-long episode was the nail in the coffin for me. Shame, because I really enjoyed the bulk of the show.

I thought that show was really great but it quickly went down hill for me. Maybe because the characters became too unlikeable idk?

Star VS the Forces of Evil...

It was just rushed in a lot of places, and seeing Star without her trademark cheek markings is kinda... off-putting.

Arrested Development's ending felt kinda rushed. It was pretty satisfying with George Michael and Michael making up, and Buster and Gob doing a magic trick together, but they forgot things like Lindsay being 3 years older than she thought, not 4. And Buster actually killing Lucille 2 felt wrong because of how innocent he's always been and how much he always loved her. Along with Tobias' situation with DeBrie and Murphy just getting sadder and sadder.

Not directly disappointed but more confused of how Star vs the Forces of Evil ended. So basically, the
main character just committed genocide with the idea she had to stop the bad guys and nobody seem
to worry how everything will work now that Star's and Marco's worlds are cleaved together? Like, hello?
You just stop the show here and leave us no explanation to this? I don't blame the creator of the show
here, guess if Disney would have give them one more season then things would have turned out probably
different.

Only thing that I really hate about SvtFoE's end is the fact that they killed off my favorite character
Hekapoo. Thanks for nothing guys. T_T

Last edited:
Back