• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Did Lyle come to you again?

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Gah... I thought he only came once and you were set for the rest fo them game. This time he charged me 6,000 Bells and whne I tried to say no he kept asking me.... he made me get it. <_<

you have to talk to him too, dont you... ha talked to my bro as soon as he started playing. i didnt have enough bells though, so YAY!

:p

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Gah... I thought he only came once and you were set for the rest fo them game. This time he charged me 6,000 Bells and whne I tried to say no he kept asking me.... he made me get it. <_<
yep he came for me, thankfuly i didn't have enough

he better like give 300 bells for stings now

Yep, he came for me. I didn't get it last time so it was only 3,000.

nope... i've still got that bloody cat in my town... i've missed a weeks worth of events, because i can't get rid of that bloody cat... and my friend's been at work and crap forever, so we can't hang out. >_<

lyle is freaking annoying... you should be able to like, shoot him. >_>

You should be able to use your slingshot to hit the animals. Hunting can be very fun especially when hunting your neighbors.

*shoots Cyrano* "Ouch, what the HECK?"
*shoots at his face* "**** what the??!!!"
*hit him with dart* "OAUGHHH"
*Cyano dies*
Me: "Yay...now what?"
*Sells his dead body to Nook for 300000 bells*

PrinceBoo said:
*shoots Cyrano* "Ouch, what the HECK?"
*shoots at his face* "**** what the??!!!"
*hit him with dart* "OAUGHHH"
*Cyano dies*
Me: "Yay...now what?"
*Sells his dead body to Nook for 300000 bells*
: o

thats mino's favorite animal : o

any snake haters out there....

This new insurance of 6,000 bells is an insuance for forged paintings. I was waiting for this! I just hope he gives a full refund!

[quote="Shadow_] *dont have game yet

so if you only have like 5900 bells he goes away? [/quote]
No, he just won't insist, but he'll still be there, so try not to talk to him if you get enough money. Me? I wanted the insurance, I wanted to take a risk, so I took both of them.

;)

Back