• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Did it again.....

SnuggleMyBunnie

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
ASDFGHJKL; ugh!!!!!

I did it again!!!

I messed up on changing the time...
I meant to change it to 5:58am but I put pm instead, and completely messed up...
Rudy is in a terrible spot and im so angry!!!!

AHHHHH!

Now im gonna have to get rid of him and start cycling to get him back.
This is so frustrating.

kill me.

(first to go is Biskit!)

Last edited:
You can't just work around him? My villagers often move into strange or bad places, but that's just part of the game. If I got a villager I loved, I would keep them and just work around their house.

You can't just work around him? My villagers often move into strange or bad places, but that's just part of the game. If I got a villager I loved, I would keep them and just work around their house.

no no, its a very bad spot, right infront of my house.... thats a no no. I have spots where I want the house to go so my paths with look nice. He unfortunately will have to go and get cycled back in.

no no, its a very bad spot, right infront of my house.... thats a no no. I have spots where I want the house to go so my paths with look nice. He unfortunately will have to go and get cycled back in.

Ah, I see. That's why I put my house closer to the river. To the front and right of my house is a river. To the left is a flower bed. I can't stop anyone from moving in behind me, but they're not going to block my front door!

That happened to me with Carmen. I had been questing her for two years and when she finally moved in, it was right in front of my house. But I was so (and still am) ecstatic to get her, I jumped for joy because she finally moved in! I don't care where they move in. I simply work around them :)

Yo, my main man Kyle is blocking my bridge but the mere thought of purposefully moving him out after all the work I put into getting him makes my head spin. Whitney is almost in front of my house but I love her so I'm dealin with it. I mean, do what you want, it's your town, but isn't the game supposed to be about going with the flow? Rolling with the punches? Also relaxing? This seems like an unnecessary amount of stress and frustration and pressure on you imo :/

Last edited:
I will never understand you nutty people's obsession with micromanaging everything ingame.

Eh, normally I'd agree and try to work with what's happened, but there are some really awful spots some villagers move into.

A while back Stinky moved right in front of the town hall. It looked bad and it was annoying to have to walk around all the time. He was super cute and I'd have kept him in my village longer if he'd not been there.

Back