• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Diana the snooty deer is moving!

cTamer

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello!

Due to a little screwup, Diana is now in boxes. :c
I'm really sad to see her go, and I think I need either Erik or Punchy to fill the void in my heart! If you're interested, please let me know!

Thanks!

Oh noes! I wished I took punchy from my camp yesterday if I could fortold this ;-;
Good luck with your search!! ;-;

Good luck, I'd trade Erik in an instant but unfortunately you said she's in boxes and I have 10 villagers till the night of the 11th

Aw, my best friend recently lost Diana too and is on the hunt for Blanche as a result. I hope you find her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, I meant them.

Let me think about it >.< I love him, but I love Diana as well.

2zew7jd.jpg

Last edited:
Oh gosh, you guys are too sweet! Thank you all for the offers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, my best friend recently lost Diana too and is on the hunt for Blanche as a result. I hope you find her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, I meant them.

Aw, thank you! Best of luck to you and your friend as well. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am interested! I can trade Punchy for Diana :) Let me know when you can trade!

Oh, thank you! I've got a trade for Erik set up, but if that falls through, I'll be sure to let you know!

Last edited:
Diana is my dreamie and she's really ahrd for me to come across, sadly I don't have Punchy or Erik to offer >.<

I have Julian or Bob though, if you're interested.

Oh!! Edit: I got Erik from my friend! I'll TT him out for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh hes brand new too, has original clothing and furniture ;w ;w;ww;

Back