• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Description of first ever Toy Story 3 clip!

Toy Story 3 is going to be the first movie i'm going to actually go to the theaters and see since Scary Movie 4.

#Garrett said:
jrrj15 said:
AWESOME!!! I LOVED TOY STORY 1 and 2 when I was a kid!!!!
Being 12 doesn't make you not a kid lmao.
Again, took me a while to understand.

I love Toy Story. My favorite movie of all time. I'm almost 15, so it doesn't matter how old you are. (I get to legally drive with a guardian in less than a month!)

Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
jrrj15 said:

I love Toy Story. My favorite movie of all time. I'm almost 15, so it doesn't matter how old you are. (I get to legally drive with a guardian in less than a month!)
What there to not understand? I never said anything about being an adult or saying I'm not a child.

#Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
#Garrett said:
jrrj15 said:

What there to not understand? I never said anything about being an adult or saying I'm not a child.
I know. I was saying I didn't get one you said right away. The phrasing was @_@. The comment that followed was just that the movie is for any age. Not just for kids.

Back