• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✪ derezzed's graphics gallery

AAAA YON YOU'RE STILL HERE!! WOW!! It's nice to see you :-D
Apparently a bunch of people active in 2016 have left but I'm glad you're still posting your gorgeous art on here! TBT stays blessed with your work tbh.
I snoop around the forums when I have time, but yeah, I can't believe it's been so long since I updated. And YESSS I actually watched Death Parade really recently and it's such a high quality anime... loved every minute of it! I loved Red Velvet's recent comebacks too; Seulgi is TRYING REALLY HARD to be every Reveluv's #1 member. She's coming for us all smh.
And thanks, P5 was an amazing adventure -- so I felt like I had to go all-out when I designed for it, haha. P3 is still my favorite Persona BUUUT I got pretty attached to Haru the P5 cast.

As always, I appreciate the kind words Yon!!

true, I used to check the forums every day and now it is limited to once every few weeks ; < ;
haru huh :) I see kana's lovely art in your sig!!
welp I wanted the joker figure even tho I don't collect figures & do not plan to have more than 1 since I'm no anime fan anymore but boi little did i know that one has to preorder to get one :O they sell out fast
really? i believe irene is trying hard lolol. seulgi bae *BLUSHES*
anytime :-D :*

Back