• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Delphi Cycling - Closed Temporarily

Kitty is moving out!

I'm leaving it up for the night so if anyone wants her let me know. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon to have her adopted if anyone is a taker. (I run on TBT time)

Bump for Kitty! Will give her to anyone who wants her in ~7 hours when I'm home from work.

And Kitty was voided.

Last edited:
Agent S and Bella have moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lopez is moving out! WILL VOID IN 15 MINUTES.

And voided.

Cobb moved out and was voided.

Last edited:
Grats Toad! :D

Olivia has been voided!

Coach has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agent S is moving out!

Last edited:
Bump for Agent S! Looking to give her away for any amount of IGB. Will void her maybe in an hour if no interest.

Can I have agent s

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay I don't need her anymore thx though

Curly has moved in! Reserved for my town <3

Chadder is moving out! Reserved for 24 hours for ZebraNaomy.

Will begin cycling again once he is picked up.

Chadder is out!

Last edited:
Lucky has moved out and been adopted!

Annalise has moved in!

Coach is moving out!

And voided.

Last edited:
2 mil for Annalise if she doesn't get a home! Juliian could use a girlfriend and I'd give her to my sister who reallyyy wants her when she's ready to move :)

She would make the perfect girlfriend for Julian (although I always did see him swinging the other way :p)! I'll note you down and let you know when she's ready to move. :)

Hippeux has moved in! (ew ew ew ew ew whyyy)

Annalise has moved out and been adopted!

Last edited:
Bump for Hazel, will be voiding her later maybe in an hour or two if anyone wants to take her before then.

Hazel has moved out and been voided!

Pecan has moved in!

Tom has moved out and been voided!

Last edited:
Back