• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Delphi Cycling - Closed Temporarily

PrincessAurora

Bells
Lucky
Ruby
Red Rose
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (124) +
Hello, welcome to Delphi cycling! With this cycling town I hope to help all the people of TBT achieve their dream villagers. Please read all the information below in order to successfully adopt my villagers.

RULES

1. All my villagers are original.
2. Lurking is only allowed for villagers I have currently in my town.
3. You are welcome to reserve villagers for a fee of 20 TBT that is paid up-front.
4. Reserved villagers will be held for 12 hours after I announce their move-out. You will be notified via PM/VM. If the villager is not picked up, I will either give to others lurking or void the villager. You will not be refunded unless you withdraw your reservation before the villager is in boxes.
5. If a villager is not reserved, I will notify all lurkers and first come first serve will get the villager. I will try to hold them for up to one hour after they announce move-out.
*New* 6. If you do not communicate with me quickly and efficiently, I am much less inclined to give you the villager or wait on you. I reserve the right to decide where my villagers go. So be polite and punctual.
7. Please have a clear void.
8. TBT payments will be made before I open my gate. IGB payments will be made as soon as you arrive in the town. No exceptions. I will cancel the session if you run off.
9. Follow me straight to the villager to adopt! Wi-Fi/trade ratings appreciated and will be returned.

PAYMENT

Tier 1: 100 TBT or 5 million IGB
Tier 2: 75 TBT or 3 million IGB
Tier 3: 50 TBT or 1 million IGB
Tier 4: Free!
Tier 5: Free!​

Note: These prices are mostly buy-outs. I really want these villagers to find a home and if you can't pay as much as I'd like I can work with you. ALSO: I AM MAINLY INTERESTED IN IGB.

CURRENT VILLAGERS FOR ADOPTION

NONE

1. Diana
2. Tucker
3. Molly
4. Shep
5. Flo
6. Beardo
7. Ankha
8. Roscoe
9. Pinky
10. Sprinkle
11. Biff
12. Doc
13. Kabuki
14. Mira
15. Agnes
16. Pekoe
Lucy - EliCat
Genji - Chartreuse
Ruby - PrincessAuroroa
Lucky - CindyDaCat
Annalise - GamingKittenCorp
Pecan - MayorAriella
Mathilda - tofucakes
Muffy - Remnantique
Curly - PrincessAurora
Rudy - Kit
Cranston - Story
Fuchsia - Flutterlove
Merengue - Aetherinne
Pashmina - Joyce
Bunnie - jasond3
Zucker - Kiriko
Bob - ThomasTheNerd
Chief - CindyDaCat
Julian - Mothership
Ribbot - CindyDaCat
Coco- Toadette
Jacques - worldofdrakan
Rosie - CindyDaCat
Scoot - mcwhyte11
Teddy - RhinoK
Marshal - Aelia
Tammy - CindyDaCat
Flora - Akina
Carmen - CindyDaCat
Francine - Aetherinne
Stitches - CindyDaCat
Blanche - Kotochi
Flurry - jessicailiana
Bones - ime_ribs
Bangle - Pookie4557
Kabuki - MadameMorbid
Doc - Paperboy012305
Sprinkle - Contessa
Molly - dopestnamealive
Tucker - omelet
Diana - Jaymieleigh

Update! Please read:

I am going to close this thread temporarily. I need time to cycle on my main town to move Fauna and Julian back in, so I don't have much time to cycle in this town. I'll auction off villagers occasionally on separate pages. Hopefully I'll be able to cycle again soon!

Last edited:
Sylvia is moving out!

And voided.

Monty has moved in!

Gloria is moving out!

And voided.

Last edited:
Friga has moved in!

She's really cute! I've never noticed before :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucy is moving out! WILL VOID IN 20 MINUTES.

Got my coffee! Back to cycling.

Monty is moving out! WILL BE VOIDED IN 20 MINUTES.

And voided.

Deena has moved in!

Last edited:
Genji is moving out!

He has no lurkers but I'm sure there's someone out there who wants him. I'm looking for the 3 million IGB since he is tier 2, not interested in the TBT on this one. Let me know if you want him! I'll probably hold him for a little while.

Back