• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Delphi Cycling - Closed Temporarily

Chief has moved in! He's reserved.

Octavian has moved in from the campsite!

Calling it quits for the night. Zzz time.

Cranston has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Octavian is moving out!

Octavian is completely original. Though he has no lurkers, he is tier 2 so I'm sure there's someone out there who is interested in adopting him. I'd like to sell him for 3 mil IGB. I can work with you! Please let me know if you'd like him, I will keep him for a while.

Bump for Octavian :( will void him in an hour or less if nobody wants. Need to keep cycling!

Octavian has been voided </3

Last edited:
Nibbles has moved in!

Katt is moving out! LURKER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED. Will void her in 1 hour unless lurker responds or someone else shows interest.

Nibbles is moving! WILL VOID IN 15 MINUTES.

And voided.

Jambette has moved in!
Why is my luck with the villagers so bad :mad:

Last edited:
I had the same luck.... then i power cycled a few hours and got Marshal and Beau! keep your chin up it will come back around :D :D

I had the same luck.... then i power cycled a few hours and got Marshal and Beau! keep your chin up it will come back around :D :D

Aw, thank you Toad :) I'll try and stay positive about it. And grats on your luck! Hopefully you get all your dreamies soon!

Lopez is moving out! He'll be available for a while, too lazy to cycle atm.

Hi, I'll take Lopez. When do you need him out by? Benjamin will be in boxes in my town soon, so I can take him after that. I can TT to get Benjamin out, but I'm seeing if anyone wants him first :)

*edit- nevermind. Sorry :(

Last edited:
Hi, I'll take Lopez. When do you need him out by? Benjamin will be in boxes in my town soon, so I can take him after that. I can TT to get Benjamin out, but I'm seeing if anyone wants him first :)

*edit- nevermind. Sorry :(

Aw, okay. :(

Lopez said he was moving but now I can't get him to tell me if he is again or not T_T so not sure if he's actually moving. Will try and sort it out ASAP.

He must have changed his mind. Cranston asked to move out again. And for the second time he said he wanted to wait because he felt like he didn't know me well enough. GO AWAY CRANSTON. Dx

Last edited:
Back