Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (57) +
okay

so

I used to be really involved in the forums but I haven't been here in like f o r e v e r but I'm hoping to be kind of coming back maybe!

the only thing I really remember about what I was doing before I left was giving away all my stuff and starting a new town and that's what we're continuing today.

I have moderately no idea really what's there, but you're free to come and take a look around and take whatever you'd like. if you're looking for something specific I can take a look for you if you'd like.

you're really free to do whatever you'd like, I'm up to tiy in my shops and I think I have most of the rest of them and I have a ton of flowers, but most everything is right in front of my train station.

a couple of cautions before y'all start coming over;

I remember that my 3ds used to be really spotty and the games would just like stop sometimes and sometimes I forget that I can't close it while people are over so I'm sorry about that.

I'm just kind of vibing today so I'm sorry if I don't reply to you or skip over you or anything, pls don't get mad at me

ps this is 100 percent free but if anybody wanted to drop a couple tbt in my pockets I wouldn't be opposed ;)

pps let me know if I missed anything I'm kind of rusty

hi! welcome back ^^
i'm looking for a few items for my sister's town, i'd love to come over and take a look? (it's stuff in there http://moridb.com/catalogs/aFJvV91kPD)
if you have some spare flowers she'd love some as well, especially pink/purple/blue

edit i have too much tbt so i will happily send you some as a tip

Last edited:
Cool, i'd love to come over for a look to see what you have.

hey yall im going out to grab a pizza ill be back in like an hour to let ya in

Are you still open for me to come check it out :)?

i have added yall to my friends list and my gates are open! i added 4 so kinda first come first serve

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey so ill still be awake for like 2 hours, anybody who wants to come over just message me or like this post or something and ill try and let ya in

Last edited:
Hey I would love to pop over and check out your goodies :3 I gotta go to work but I’m free in like 11 hours xD if not I’m about the weekend :)

Back