• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Days 587 - 589 - Moving On

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Day 587

I for some reason am not seeing photos from Sunday...I guess I must not have played, apparently, although I could have sworn I did. o_0

Day 588

Yesterday wasn't too busy. Whitney wanted to return something she'd borrowed from Deirdre and I, of course, agreed to be the carrier pigeon. I found a Mush Closet on the brink of the forest, and I'm really loving how all the mushrooms are being in the same general area.

Oh, I had a letter in the mail from Felicity, thanking me for nursing her back to health, since I didn't see her the day before. (I played, I tell you!) Enclosed was a Gray Tartan Shirt, which Colton later wanted to buy. I knew it would look terrible on him or in his house, but I couldn't turn the guy down.

Chief wanted a perfect fruit, and I later took him a perfect peach. Melba wanted me to have her Minimalist Lamp, and I put it up in Re-Tail for her to buy back later. I paid a visit to Stitches who was at home, and he spoke to me a bit about his choice of decorum.

View attachment 236534

Evidently, to "grow up properly," he felt the need to "get really familiar with kids' stuff." Really, I think he is too cute. :3

When I made the delivery to Deirdre from Whitney, she didn't open the package or tell me what was in it, but she did give me a Fall Plaid Shirt for making the delivery.

Day 588

Today, Whitney was at home and asked me if I could find her a new piece of furniture. And, ironically, I noticed that her house has ultimately become one of the most organized in the whole town.

View attachment 236535

Never thought I'd say THAT about a month ago. :p

Found a Mush Lamp today across the river from the forest, and had Colton tell me that he was planning on moving out of town. At least I could catch this one in time.

Lily asked me to catch her a migratory locust and I conceded, since it was about the time of day I might find one, although I wasn't too hopeful. Then, lo and behold.

View attachment 236536

I didn't mind giving her a bug, really. For all I knew, it could have been her dinner.
My reward for the catch was a Blue-Trim Wall.

Felicity had something that Chief had evidently left at her house, that later turned out to be his Blue-Trim Wall which he let me have for free. Well, isn't that popular. Before I made the hand-off though, I sat in on a conversation Chief was having with Melba.

View attachment 236537

At first Melba didn't believe him, but then he started trying to direct her to the spot before he ended up saying it was just her mouth. Those two... :rolleyes:

Melba had a petition called Spider Relocation Service, for which I was totally on board. Unfortunately I never came across any of my friends online, so I wouldn't be of help this time. I found Fang at home and he gave me a Blue Clock, just because.

Deirdre was at likewise home and asked me to run Colton down for her. I did so, and he agreed to follow me. Deirdre had something that Colton had asked her about, and after Colton left, Deirdre thanked me with a Display Shelf.

And that does it for this rendition of Life in Storrs! Miniature update -- I'll be going out of town tomorrow to stay with a friend until Sunday, decidedly, so I probably won't get to play much, or blog at all, while I'm gone. I will chronicle everything that happens and update y'all as soon as I get back! I hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

Attachments

• HNI_0073.JPG
    HNI_0073.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 30
  • HNI_0078.JPG
    HNI_0078.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 29
  • HNI_0082.JPG
    HNI_0082.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 31
  • HNI_0085.JPG
    HNI_0085.JPG