Trading date trading green jellyfish/buying or trading for chao egg

Hi lungs! I wondered if you could tell me your green jelly date? And if you would consider date trading it with mine if the date fits? 👉 👈 If that's not possible, I completely understand as well ^^

hi! i’m afraid i don’t have any oarfish bodies for you, but i’d like to offer up to 2.2k tbt for your cool feather! :’) 💙 i honestly have no idea what these sell for as of late lol. >_<

Hi lungs! I wondered if you could tell me your green jelly date? And if you would consider date trading it with mine if the date fits? 👉 👈 If that's not possible, I completely understand as well ^^

We can trade if it works out for you, it's aug 31, 2021 at 10:58 PM (that's from a BST time zone)

hi! i’m afraid i don’t have any oarfish bodies for you, but i’d like to offer up to 2.2k tbt for your cool feather! :’) 💙 i honestly have no idea what these sell for as of late lol. >_<

That sounds about right! Would u like a message on it?
if i had to guess it's like 2k - 2.5k in reasonable offers

We can trade if it works out for you, it's aug 31, 2021 at 10:58 PM (that's from a BST time zone)
That’s perfect! 😍 thank you! I’ll send mine shortly. Did you want a message on it? And could you add this message to mine: A very jellygant ocean dweller 💚

Sent! For the message on mine i'd like " This cute little jelly absorbed so much nuclear waste it dazzles with uranium! Do not fret to give him a pet ☢️💚 "
Post automatically merged:

That’s perfect! 😍 thank you! I’ll send mine shortly. Did you want a message on it? And could you add this message to mine: A very jellygant ocean dweller 💚

Oops forgot to quote lol

Adorable message! Just sent it ^^ thank you for your help 💚 this was the last trade I needed!

Back