• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading date trading green jellyfish/buying or trading for chao egg

Hi lungs! I wondered if you could tell me your green jelly date? And if you would consider date trading it with mine if the date fits? 👉 👈 If that's not possible, I completely understand as well ^^

hi! i’m afraid i don’t have any oarfish bodies for you, but i’d like to offer up to 2.2k tbt for your cool feather! :’) 💙 i honestly have no idea what these sell for as of late lol. >_<

Hi lungs! I wondered if you could tell me your green jelly date? And if you would consider date trading it with mine if the date fits? 👉 👈 If that's not possible, I completely understand as well ^^

We can trade if it works out for you, it's aug 31, 2021 at 10:58 PM (that's from a BST time zone)

hi! i’m afraid i don’t have any oarfish bodies for you, but i’d like to offer up to 2.2k tbt for your cool feather! :’) 💙 i honestly have no idea what these sell for as of late lol. >_<

That sounds about right! Would u like a message on it?
if i had to guess it's like 2k - 2.5k in reasonable offers

We can trade if it works out for you, it's aug 31, 2021 at 10:58 PM (that's from a BST time zone)
That’s perfect! 😍 thank you! I’ll send mine shortly. Did you want a message on it? And could you add this message to mine: A very jellygant ocean dweller 💚

Sent! For the message on mine i'd like " This cute little jelly absorbed so much nuclear waste it dazzles with uranium! Do not fret to give him a pet ☢️💚 "
Post automatically merged:

That’s perfect! 😍 thank you! I’ll send mine shortly. Did you want a message on it? And could you add this message to mine: A very jellygant ocean dweller 💚

Oops forgot to quote lol

Adorable message! Just sent it ^^ thank you for your help 💚 this was the last trade I needed!

Back